Volunteer, Internship, Travel & Study Programs in Chile

World Wide Chile will be an experience unlike any other! Our unique staff is comprised of young professionals with one endeavor: to share our passion and love of Chile with others. This is a wonderful way to explore Chilean idiosyncrasy, gain work experience, learn/improve your Spanish, experience Chilean culture and traditions and travel to many beautiful and historic places.

Participants will couple their cultural experience with an internship, volunteer work and/or a Spanish course in order to understand fully Chile and its people. Our personalized service breaks the barrier and creates bonds, friendships, networking and a learning experience that will surpass your expectations. You may intern, volunteer, study and/or travel with us! We have a special Travel & Learn program that combine travel excursions with interning, volunteering and/or studying Spanish for a period of 4 weeks.

Danny

Internship World Wide Chile

I think the flexibility is what makes World Wide Chile what it is. It is much more Chilean this way, and I think that is important for the foreigners to come to really learn about the Chilean way of life. WWC exceeded my expectations without a doubt. This was my third time coming to Chile, but my first time being a WWC participant, and this experience was by far my best yet. My job placement was perfect, my living conditions were awesome, I enjoyed myself beyond belief, and most importantly I got to know what real Chilean culture is apart from the most popular touristic sites. I found the WWC directors and staff very helpful. As far as my internship went, they helped me get there every time, and helped the people I worked with to get more comfortable with me. I also found them helpful in the sense that they told us the best/most economical places to go, and helped me to get to know another side of Santiago.

My experience this past month with World Wide Chile has hands down been the best month of my life. I thought that since it was my third time coming to Chile it would just be a repeat of the past things I had done, but with an internship, but I was completely wrong. I got to know a side of Santiago and Chile that I didn’t even know existed, and apart from this I made lifelong friends that I will keep close to me forever. There was the perfect balance between flexibility and structure that resulted in an experience built around what the participants want to do. Overall, I enjoyed myself beyond belief, saw incredible places in Chile, and I met people that I will never forget or lose contact with for the rest of my life.

I would have stayed longer - one month is not enough for such an experience!
instantantelope2

World Wide Chile

Spending time with the World Wide Chile organization helped me improve my Spanish and learn about the cultures of South America.

When I arrived one of the WWC members told me that their purpose was to enable me to do whatever i wanted to do. It was a very empowering thing to be told.

I took Spanish classes. Making friends was basically my homework.

university

Incredible volunteer organization

I came to Chile to learn Spanish and volunteer with a local organization helping underprivileged children. World Wide Chile gave me not only an amazing volunteer experience, but a level of cultural immersion that you cannot get anywhere else. If you are thinking about volunteering in Latin America, I highly recommend World Wide Chile. Great experience.

About World Wide Chile

Experiences are what make all of us grow, discover and expand our minds. Our mission is to provide an authentic experience in Chile that will give you the tools necessary to create your own path to discovery. Our internships, volunteer work, Spanish...