World Wide Chile will be an experience unlike any other! Our unique staff is comprised of young professionals with one endeavor: to share our passion and love of Chile with others. This is a wonderful way to explore Chilean idiosyncrasy, gain work experience, learn/improve your Spanish, experience Chilean culture and traditions and travel to many beautiful and historic places.
Participants will couple their cultural experience with an internship, volunteer work and/or a Spanish course in order to understand fully Chile and its people. Our personalized service breaks the barrier and creates bonds, friendships, networking and a learning experience that will surpass your expectations. You may intern, volunteer, study and/or travel with us! We have a special Travel & Learn program that combine travel excursions with interning, volunteering and/or studying Spanish for a period of 4 weeks.
View Program Information
• Internship/Volunteer Placement OR Full Spanish Class (60 hours in 3 weeks) including Spanish text Book
• Housing (Shared Apartment or Host Family)
• Pre-departure information
• Welcome Package
• 24/7 WWC Staff Assistance & support
• Airport pick-up and drop-off
• Travel Medical Insurance
• City Tour
• Free access to public bicycles
• Free Cell Phone rental with minutes
• Bus/Metro transportation card with the equivalent of seven rides
• Cultural activities, museums and outdoor activities (e.g. trekking, bbq, cooking class) in and around Santiago.
For only an extra US $900 you can also have the possibility to include some travelling for a total of US $2,750:
• Day excursion: Wine Tour
• Overnight excursion: Valparaiso and Viña del Mar
• 3 or 4 day excursion to Araucania, Valle del Elqui, Atacama desert or Patagonia depending on the season
• Cooking and dance classes
NOTE: Our weekend excursions include most meals, housing, city tours, museums, cultural activities & outdoor activities. The 3 or 4 day excursion trip is subject to change due to weather conditions and number of participants. Our day excursion to the vineyard will include a wine tasting with snacks, wine class and tour. This day excursion includes lunch and an artisan activity that will be optional.