View Other Details
• Internship/Volunteer Placement OR Full Spanish Class (60 hours in 3 weeks) including Spanish text Book
• Housing (Shared Apartment or Host Family)
• Pre-departure information
• Welcome Package
• 24/7 WWC Staff Assistance & support
• Airport pick-up and drop-off
• Travel Medical Insurance
• City Tour
• Free access to public bicycles
• Free Cell Phone rental with minutes
• Bus/Metro transportation card with the equivalent of seven rides
• Cultural activities, museums and outdoor activities (e.g. trekking, bbq, cooking class) in and around Santiago.
For only an extra US $900 you can also have the possibility to include some travelling for a total of US $2,750:
• Day excursion: Wine Tour
• Overnight excursion: Valparaiso and Viña del Mar
• 3 or 4 day excursion to Araucania, Valle del Elqui, Atacama desert or Patagonia depending on the season
• Cooking and dance classes
NOTE: Our weekend excursions include most meals, housing, city tours, museums, cultural activities & outdoor activities. The 3 or 4 day excursion trip is subject to change due to weather conditions and number of participants. Our day excursion to the vineyard will include a wine tasting with snacks, wine class and tour. This day excursion includes lunch and an artisan activity that will be optional.
World Wide Chile will be an experience unlike any other! Our unique staff is comprised of young professionals with one endeavor: to share our passion and love of Chile with others. This is a wonderful way to explore Chilean idiosyncrasy, gain work experience, learn/improve your Spanish, experience Chilean culture and traditions and travel to many beautiful and historic places.
Participants will couple their cultural experience with an internship, volunteer work and/or a Spanish course in order to understand fully Chile and its people. Our personalized service breaks the barrier and creates bonds, friendships, networking and a learning experience that will surpass your expectations. You may intern, volunteer, study and/or travel with us! We have a special Travel & Learn program that combine travel excursions with interning, volunteering and/or studying Spanish for a period of 4 weeks.