ImmerQi | China Volunteer Program

ImmerQi Volunteers in China
ImmerQi Volunteers in China

The Volunteer Program China (VPC) gives volunteers the chance to come to China and through a number of projects support the care, education and development of a number of disadvantaged children. There are currently two volunteer options, Serviced Learning Placements are aimed at volunteers coming for a minimum of 12 weeks and/or who have specialized skills or experience and the Community Volunteer Project is for those with less time to commit.

ImmerQi has partnered with locally run not-for-profit organizations that struggle financially and have limited resources. The VPC project helps, not only by providing volunteers to teach English, help with sponsorship and fundraising, and organize extra-curriculum activities but also by giving funds back to the local community through donations from the participant’s fees. The longer the project duration, the more program fee would be donated!

Mimi

Amazing Experience

My time in China was amazing. ImmerQi's staff went above and beyond to help me. They provided constant support. Whether it was helping locate a package or providing encouragement, they were so helpful. It was a great experience to grow professionally and emotionally. I would definitely recommend the program to anyone.

I would have loved to have some ideas on how to teach child with vision impairments. It was difficult for me to come up with ideas that were successful.
Priscilla

Volunteer Program

This Volunteer program helped me to get stablished during 9 months, and were there when I needed help with different things. They helped me to get around Beijing, how to use the subway, how to communicate with others, helped me to call taxis, buy medicine and also gave me opportunities to Visit some amazing places and meet wonderful people. The staff was extraordinary meeting not only meeting my needs but also were my friends.
It was amazing to have the opportunity to help little kids that once were abandoned. My experience in this orphanage was unique and I will never forget. I can say a whole new world was open to me.

Location:
Shanghai Pudong International Airport
( PVG )
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport CAN
( CAN )

China is the most populous country in the world and has one of the fastest-growing economies. China's landscape is vast and diverse, ranging from the Gobi and Taklamakan Deserts in the arid north to subtropical forests in the wetter south. China has over 34,687 species of animals and vascular plants, making it the third-most biodiverse country in the world, after Brazil and Colombia.

About ImmerQi

Since 2005, ImmerQi has been providing prospective teachers with teaching internships in China in addition to regular internship, culture & volunteer programs. ImmerQi participants become culturally enriched and help strengthen the cultural ties...