Deep understanding of China & community service

Are you the kind of person who enjoys helping others? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to help others, make new friends, and experience an authentic cross-cultural exchange, have a fantastic experience and unforgettable memory of Beijing’s culture, realize incredible Chinese economic high-speed development? Just join Edutrip International deep understanding of China plus community service volunteer program since in addition to meaningful service work on campus in 4-tired city of China, we will have fun and arrange five days of cultural and themed tour in accordance to different subjects, which include First Meeting in Beijing, Discovery of Ancient Royal Empire, Lost in Hutong, Hired by Chinese Company and Tour of Global Miracle in the Capital of China.

You will gain new perspectives and insight into Chinese culture. It’s an exciting and personally inspiring experience and result in more active global citizens.

Annie

I learned a lot from this voluntary experience

I used to be extremely curious about how Chinese students study in real life, luckily by this voluntary chance I went to Chinese school in forth-tire city, feeling、touching and listening to their school life in person. This was an extremely impressive experience. I made a lot of foreign friends there and learned mandarin from them. We really had a good time there. I strongly suggest that teens all should go abroad to see their peers’life, for this can shape your ways of thinking and doing. From all perspectives I think this program is definitely worth a try.

maybe domitory setup is a little simple, but very clean from the other perspective.
Jasper

worth-trying

This meaningful volunteer experience bettered my understanding of oriental culture and Chinese students. Team buildings and various kind of activities really enriched our volunteer experiences. Through this program of volunteer abroad, I learned a lot about Chinese students’school life, which is definitely different from ours.And I made many friends not only Chinese students but also volunteers from other countries. Overall it was a very worth-trying volunteer program. I love this kind of abroad experience.

About Edutrip International Cultural Exchange Company

Edutrip International Culture Exchange Co., Ltd, which aims at being International Teenager Educational & Travel Program Expert and providing TEENS with educational trip products. Over 2,000 students from 50+ nationalities have joined our Mandarin...