Volunteer in China with Volunteering Solutions

Embark on the volunteer experience of a lifetime with Volunteering Solutions in China! Volunteering Solutions offers a variety of volunteer programs in two of the biggest and most exciting cities in the world - Beijing and Shanghai. A majority of the volunteer projects in China focus on work with children. Volunteers can choose to work with disabled children, volunteer in an orphanage or a school for underprivileged kids, and teaching English, French and German in local schools. Volunteers can also work with disabled adults and children through a local charity organization. Visit the Volunteering Solutions website to learn more!

Choose from Volunteering Solutions' Volunteering Programs in Beijing and Volunteering Programs in Shanghai.

Iram

Beijing orphanage

The actual orphanage program was great and I'm really glad that I got to help out there. However the hostel was in a very expensive area which wasn't great for buying food and I would have preferred a nicer hostel in a cheaper area. There are quite a lot of things to do in beijing since it's the capital which is good and the subway there is also easy to use. However the buses aren't great and the bus I took to the orphanage broke down three times in the 2 weeks I was there! lol it was still a good experience though

Better hostel in a cheaper area
Inform participants on how bad the air quality is in beijing as I was unprepared and really struggled with the pollution
No, I don't recommend
percy

Orphanage program in Beijing

The program was very nice and the coordinator Melisa took good care of me while I was in Beijing. She was waiting for me on arrival at the airport and took me to the accommodation, which was in the hostel in the heart of the city.

Working with young children at the orphanage and teaching them was fun and I enjoyed every bit of it.

About Volunteering Solutions

Volunteering Solutions started its operations in 2007 and has sent over 12500 volunteers abroad, and now has projects in more than 30 destinations across Asia, Latin America and Africa. Volunteering Solutions is dedicated to providing authentic,...