Volunteer in China - Lowest Fees & Happy Volunteers Since 1998

Volunteer in China
Volunteer in China

Our volunteer programs in China are located in the historic city of Xi'an and Qingdao. Xi'an is where you'll discover the history of China with its countless ancient museums and monuments. Qingdao is a modern city and has a history dating back to the time of German occupation of the city. There are also many attractions in and around Qingdao like the downtown area, Laoshan Mountains in the Laoshan district which has some of the best beaches in the city. Qingdao is well connected with the rest of China with roads and trains, and many domestic as well as international airlines serve the international airport of the city.

With RCDP International Volunteer's programs in China, you can not only explore the beautiful cities but also serve the local schools, Our programs in China include Teaching English, Free Summer Teaching and paid Teaching English Program.

• Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
  • At $350, ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
  • Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
  • Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
  • Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.

Floris

RCDP Volunteer Experience in Xi'an China

I lived in the small city Weinan, an hour away from Xi’an city. There I lived in a school with kids that also were living there. Every morning a teacher of a school (kindergarten) in or close to the city (small villages in the countryside) would pick me up and bring me to the school. I would teach all the classes in the school English. In the afternoon I would rest and at 14:00 a new teacher would come. I went to more than 10 different schools so I really saw a lot of China: both the city and countryside. That was what I liked most of the experience. In the weekend I could stay at the volunteer house in Xi’an and explore the city. The volunteer house has a very nice Chinese family. Overall, I had an absolutely fantastic experience in China!

I suggest adding extra activities in the program