- Costa Rica
- Sri Lanka
View Other Details
Are you looking for meaningful travel opportunities that focus on preserving life below water? Whether you’re passionate about the health of our oceans or want to preserve sea turtle populations, IVHQ has a program suitable to your interests.
Trusted by 114,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the world's most popular Sea Turtle & Marine Conservation volunteer programs in 50+ destinations around the world. You can volunteer in Belize and experience life on a private Caribbean island; spend your days gathering vital raw data and diving in Madagascar; or tackling increasing ocean pollution on the Environmental Scuba Diving project in Portugal.
Regardless of which program you choose, you'll enjoy a fully-hosted experience, including airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support.
- Choose from 15 impactful Sea Turtle & Marine Conservation Programs worldwide
- You’ll be joining a global network of 114,000+ volunteers backed by the world’s leading team of volunteer travel experts with an outstanding safety system and track record
- Affordable PADI or SSI diving certifications available at a discounted rate
- Gain marine conservation experience in a cross-cultural setting
- Help save our oceans and explore life below water in a responsible way