- Costa Rica
- Sri Lanka
View Other Details
*starting price based on Turtle Conservation in Madagascar project - prices from $350 for 1 week
Are you looking for meaningful travel opportunities that focus on preserving life below water? Whether you’re passionate about the health of our oceans or want to preserve sea turtle populations, IVHQ has a program suitable to your interests.
Trusted by 124,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the world's most popular Sea Turtle & Marine Conservation volunteer programs in 11 destinations around the world. Choose from 12 different program options! You can volunteer in Belize and experience life on a private Caribbean island; spend your days gathering vital raw data and diving in Madagascar; or tackling increasing ocean pollution on the Environmental Scuba Diving project in Portugal.
Regardless of which program you choose, you'll enjoy a fully-hosted experience, including airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support.
- Choose from 12 impactful Sea Turtle & Marine Conservation Programs worldwide
- You’ll be joining a global network of 124,000+ volunteers backed by the world’s leading team of volunteer travel experts with an outstanding safety system and track record
- Affordable PADI or SSI diving certifications available at a discounted rate
- Gain marine conservation experience in a cross-cultural setting
- Help save our oceans and explore life below water in a responsible way