With Global Crossroad's volunteer programs in Costa Rica, you can follow your interests, from bird-watching and river rafting to surfing and rainforest hikes, and everything in between, while you positively impact the lives of underprivileged Costa Ricans in a number of different ways.
Whether your free time includes golf, ecological hikes, or surveying fierce rivers, it will be immensely more enjoyable when combined with the use of your time, skills, and energy to get social programs up and running. Participation in a volunteering overseas in Costa Rica program delivers the best of both worlds, from exploring a secure, picturesque tropical paradise to implementing local-level projects that can revolutionize lives.
Unique opportunities to help needy children, teach conservation techniques and much more await you in beautiful Costa Rica. You'll explore Costa Rica's wonders, and expand a small child's world by imparting hope and knowledge.
- Join thousands of volunteers on affordable programs helping to change the world one family at a time
- Guaranteed lowest program fees in the US – starting at $140 per week.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you and get a life changing experience.
- Your fees directly benefit the volunteer project – there are no middlemen
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted