- Costa Rica
- San José
View Other Details
PMGY offers 1-week to 3-month volunteering opportunities local suburb of Coronado just outside the capital city of San Jose. Volunteers get involved in a wide-range of project work including English teaching & childcare.
Our programs in Coronado run throughout the year. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Whether you wish to volunteer in a day-care centre or in a nursery, get ready to play games and sing songs with children of all ages.
You don’t have to go far to find children in need of education! The youngsters of Coronado are waiting to learn and play with you in the classroom.
Learn Spanish using modern methods. The classroom will be a fun environment that provides you with Instituto Cervantes Accredited lessons.