- Costa Rica
View Other Details
Very safe and comfortable lodging (4 persons per room) with the option to upgrade to an external private glamping tent or tiki-hut.
3 delicious and healthy meals per day prepared by our private chefs (also, we cater to vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free diets, and all allergies).
A welcome package that includes a volunteer t-shirt, carry bag, beach towel, pillowcase, water bottle, and COVID-19 sloth mask.
Daily volunteer night activities including Zumba lessons, night walks, bonfires, trivia, yoga, and movie night
The Rescue Center is dedicated to protect and help endangered Costa Rican wildlife indigenous to our beautiful country. First and foremost, our goal is to ensure the welfare of injured animals and help them recover from their physical and psychological wounds.
We staff a team of experienced veterinarians who work at our on-site hospital in addition to the thousands of volunteers from around the world who have helped us over the past 10+ years.
We rescue, rehabilitate, and when possible release the animals back to their natural habitat. We are privately owned and receive no government helps financially. The passion, dedication of our staff, and generosity of our volunteers, interns, and donors make everything possible.
Register and Sign-Up now to work hands-on with many different animals including but not limited to monkeys, sloths, ocelots, coyotes, kinkajou, coati, raccoons, possum, parrots, macaws, and other exotic birds.
- Just 20 minutes from Juan Santa Maria International Airport. We provide private transportation with safe SUV's and our own hired drivers. We are a 5 minute walk from restaurants, supermarkets and a medical center.
- We cater to all diets. You will receive a bracelet on the first day that let's the kitchen know if you are a normal diet, vegan, vegetarian or have any allergies.
- We offer weekly adventure tours to see the beaches, cloud forest, national parks and the volcanos. The tours are through are private drivers who stay with you and return you to the Rescue Center at night.
- We have the choice of a 4 person room inside our large main house or private glamping tents and tiki huts where you can sleep under the stars.
- We have a beautiful large swimming pool and hammocks where you can relax during your downtime. Night activities include movies, trivia, night walks and bonfires.