- Costa Rica
View Other Details
Volunteer project placement
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Return airport transfer
‘Welcome to Costa Rica’ orientation
$200 Global Tour Voucher
Certificate of completion
Ongoing support from our local team
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next
Try and think of an animal cuter than a sloth… Can’t do it? We couldn’t either!
This iconic and adorable South American animal needs YOUR help!
Base yourself at our highly vetted partner (we made sure they’re incredible and do great work before working with them) and make a REAL difference to not only sloths, but countless other rescued exotic animals in need as well.
Spend your days working in rehabilitation, taking care of incredible creatures on the road to recovery. The work will be hard, but VERY rewarding. You’re going to leave knowing that you truly made a difference.
In your time off, discover a truly breathtaking part of Central America! With pristine beaches on both sides and rainforest, Costa Rica is utterly stunning from top to bottom.
Make lifelong friends and memories while doing some truly meaningful work getting up close and personal with some amazing animals, with pretty much everything you can think of already included!
- Rest easy knowing that your placement has been highly vetted. We’ve been there and worked with them personally, so we know from experience that they’re doing amazing work!
- Accommodation and food is all included so pretty much your only expenses will be if you head off site to explore Costa Rica on your days off.
- Arrive in safety, comfort and style with return airport transfers. You won’t have to navigate the backstreets looking for the (gorgeous but) isolated shelter.
- Personal Trip Coordinator, ongoing support from our in-country partners & 24/7 Global Emergency Line
- We’re going to continue supporting your travel dreams! We know that once that travel bug bites, it bites hard! To help, we’re going to give you a $200 Global Tour Voucher AND $250 off your next trip when you decide to travel with us again in the future.