This charming country is one of the most bio-diverse countries in the World and offers some of the greatest wonders of nature. It is a very inexpensive country with great food and friendly people. Actually, Ecuadorians are the nation’s greatest treasure: kind, warm-hearted, tranquil and generous.
Iko Poran volunteers have a different mix of opportunities in this remote village inside the Rain Forest that include:
-Work in the vegetable gardens
-Or in the medicinal plant section
-Plant trees on the re-forestation project
-Work in the plant nursery
-Work in the craft workshop
-Plant coffee trees and pick coffee beans
-Hand milk cows
-Create footpaths in the cloud forest-And many more
Volunteers have a very personal experience with a flexible approach, which guarantees that different volunteering activities can be chosen and tried during their placements. All of this is complemented by a wide range of leisure activities.
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for those want to lend a hand.
- Only international volunteer organization based in a developing country.
- Other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations.
- Most affordable registration fee, only $ 149. Program fees starting at only $154!
- We are not targeting any surplus revenues. All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs