This charming country is one of the most bio-diverse countries in the World and offers some of the greatest wonders of nature. It is a very inexpensive country with great food and friendly people. Actually, Ecuadorians are the nation’s greatest treasure: kind, warm-hearted, tranquil and generous.
Iko Poran volunteers have a different mix of opportunities in this remote village inside the Rain Forest that include:
Teach English; Work in the vegetable gardens; Or in the medicinal plant section;
Plant trees on the re-forestation project; Work in the plant nursery; Work in the craft workshop; Plant coffee trees and pick coffee beans; Hand milk cows; Create footpaths in the cloud forest; And many more.
Volunteers have a very personal experience with a flexible approach, which guarantees that different volunteering activities can be chosen and tried during their placements.
All of this is complemented by a wide range of leisure activities.
Join us for the experience of your lifetime!!
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for those want to lend a hand.
- Only international volunteer organization based in a developing country.
- Other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations.
- Most affordable program and registration fees! Program fees starting at only $150!
- We are not targeting any surplus revenues. All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs