For 3-13 months, during your time with Manna Project International you will experience life and work alongside other young leaders and community members. At our site in Ecuador, you will direct a variety of impactful programs designed to meet the specific needs and opportunities of the community. These include long-standing and established programs. You will also have the flexibility to create new programs where the community's vision intersect with your own education, passions and interests.
This unique model creates the most impactful experience for you and the communities you'll be serving, and is designed to fulfill our mission. This position is perfect for someone ages 18-24 looking to extensively expand their leadership development, while experiencing a new culture and making lifelong friends.
- Extensive ongoing leadership experience (language training, mentorship, quarterly retreats) and preparation for many professional fields
- Access to a growing and very distinguished Alumni Network of 2,000+ and resources to help with your future
- 5-10 personal days (depending on length of commitment); 10 national holidays annually
- A communal experience of a lifetime
- MEDEX international travel insurance and a visa to live in-country for the duration of your work with MPI