Community Development Program Director in Ecuador

Implement and enhance community development programs for 5, 7, or 13-months in Ecuador!

Volunteers run the day-to-day operations of MPI's community programs on the grounds in Ecuador. MPI's holistic community programs focus on health, education, and livelihood. Program Directors live and work together with a team of 6-12 other individuals. Program Directors contribute to the organization's program design, implementation of new projects, monitoring and evaluation, short-term volunteer oversight, recruitment, financial oversight, grant writing, fundraising, social media, public relations, and donor relations. Program Directors report to the Country Director.

Primary Roles Include:

• Professional alumni network
  • Real NGO experience

Hailey

Program Director in Ecuador

So far, volunteering with Manna Project International: Ecuador has been an incredible experience! Even after just 4 months I have learned so much about myself, how to work in a team, how to navigate cultural differences, how to be a strong leader, how a non-profit functions in a foreign context and, of course, I have greatly improved my Spanish. Perhaps the most rewarding aspect of my experience has been building relationships with our community members. I have enjoyed getting to know our students and the leaders of the partner organizations.

About Manna Project International

Mission: To foster communities of talented young leaders to become the next generation of social change agents by engaging in collaborative, on-the-ground service with international communities in need.