Implement and enhance community development programs for 5, 7, or 13-months in Ecuador!
Volunteers run the day-to-day operations of MPI's community programs on the grounds in Ecuador. MPI's holistic community programs focus on health, education, and livelihood. Program Directors live and work together with a team of 6-12 other individuals. Program Directors contribute to the organization's program design, implementation of new projects, monitoring and evaluation, short-term volunteer oversight, recruitment, financial oversight, grant writing, fundraising, social media, public relations, and donor relations. Program Directors report to the Country Director.
Primary Roles Include:
1. Developing and running community programs
2. Managing organizational operations
3. Raising awareness in the U.S. of international issues
4. Hosting short-term volunteers & training incoming Program Directors
- All-inclusive fee
- Visa provided
- Vacation and travel time
- Professional alumni network
- Real NGO experience