Make a difference in Ecuador by volunteering in one of 25 different grass-roots and community projects around the country. You can work with children in daycare centers, schools and with special needs, animal rescue, conservation and sustainable agriculture and community development.
We are always happy to hear from enthusiastic volunteers who want to devote from one week and upwards to working in a project in Quito, in an Andean community, in the Amazon rain forest, on the Pacific coast or on the Galapagos Islands.
Whatever your Spanish level we can match you with a suitable project. We can also offer you Spanish classes at our schools in Quito and Cuenca.
Put your talents and enthusiasm to use by contributing to sustainable development in Ecuador.
- Volunteer - Galapagos/Andes/Amazon/Pacific coast.
- Volunteer and Learn Spanish.
- Volunteer for sustainable development.
- Orientation and Accompaniment.
- Full Support from our Volunteer Coordinator.