Community Development Program in Malawi, Zambia or Mozambique
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
View Other Details
Not included: The flight to St. Vincent, personal insurance and pocket money during the 4 months in St. Vincent.
You will receive a stipend to cover food and pocket money while in the project period.
Study & Action Program:
With this 10-month program, we join hands with activists all over the world to fight for sustainable development and the eradication of poverty in some of the poorest regions of the world. We believe that this kind of activism is needed more than ever, and we invite you to join the Richmond Vale Academy team of likeminded people for an action-based and fast-paced program, learning and creating positive change through humanitarian work.
Part One - 3 months: Training in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Part Two - 6 months: Project period in Malawi, Zambia or Mozambique
Part Three - 1 month: Conclusion and information period in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
1. Field Work Certification from Humana People to People
2. Certification of Completion from Richmond Vale Academy
Program starts in April and October.
Video and Photos
- Live and thrive in a community with people from all over the world
- Study about Poverty and learn to analyze the reasons for why people are poor
- Practice and develop leadership skills
- Improve your social and practical skills
- Learn about international development work and strategies
Poverty is an menace in our society. You will through this program learn the reasons for poverty and you will also do something about it by working bottom up projects with people in Malawi, Zambia or Mozambique. You will spend the first 3 months in St. Vincent which is one of the poorest countries in the Caribbean and you will work and implement projects with people in Malawi, Zambia or Mozambique. You will realize that poverty is not a static thing but that we can do something about it. Bringing energy and good mood and project implementation into communities will help break the evil circle of poverty.