A Work-study program, where theoretical studies at the Academy are combined with field work in St. Vincent and projects in Latin America. The program is a cooperation between Richmond Vale Academy, One World University and Humana People to People. Start April and October.
- 5 months studies and actions in Richmond Vale Academy about causes and conditions of poverty and the forces that run the World plus preparations for the work at the project.
- 5 months service-field work in Belize or Ecuador with Humana People to People, which is running different community development projects like "Child aid" focusing on improving the health and general conditions of the family.
- 2 months Journal back in the Academy, sharing your experiences living with the Poor, producing a product, working in communities in St. Vincent and finalizing the studies and exams for the B-certificate with One World University in "Fighting with the Poor".
- Make organic Homegardens with families in St. Vincent
- Learn to grow food in Climate Smart Agriculture with permaculture and much more
- Live and thrive in a community with people from all over the world
- Improve your social and practical skills
- Go hiking in the wonders of St. Vincent and dive down to see coral reefs