- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
View Other Details
- Willingness to work with a team of people from all over the world
- Able and willing to get your hands dirty and implement Home gardens with the Vincentians
The flight to St. Vincent is at your own expense, but we can assist you in finding the best and least expensive flights.
The 6 Months teams start March, July and November.
While you are here you can take a PADI Dive Certificate over some weekends. This costs 400 USD.
Local transportation to the projects you work with.
A wide range of evening programs ranging from documentaries to drumming nights and moonlight walks.
You will acquire a substantial knowledge in dealing with people from all over the world.
Taking an Open Water Dive certificate is an exceptional opportunity to not only get certified but also to actually learn to love diving because this is done over a longer period of time and you have instructors who will show you some of the best diving sites in the world.
Join 6-month intensive program that includes studies, courses, and hands-on activities to help prepare the small island nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines ready for Climate Change.
Global warming and climate change are serious. St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a “disaster-prone” country. Hurricanes and flooding kill people and leave hundreds homeless. Climate change has thus become a major issue and there is a need for individuals to take action for a secure and sustainable future.
During 9 years we have planted 30,000 trees, cleaned up 30 tons of trash from rivers and beaches, set up 100 organic gardens and 6 Biogas digesters, produced TV and Radio programs, and held "Open Days" in which we teach in schools, community centers, and festivals. Join us to make a lasting impact on these beautiful islands.
Richmond Vale Academy is a climate center with solar, biogas digester, water collection, climate smart farming, permaculture, and more.
- Learn about climate change, study, watch and discuss documentaries with your team
- Learn to run projects bottom up by mobilizing and teaching people
- Improve your social and practical skills
- Live in a community of like-minded people from all over the world
- Learn to grow organic vegetables in a tropical climate permaculture way