Volunteer in England, Africa and India with CICD!

Food is extremely needed when children only have a meal per day. we were introducing the feeding programme in preschools
Teaching kids how to read is not just a nice activity but it can also change the development of the country!
Classrooms are needed when the classrom does not exist and the lessons are under a tree if raining or reaaally hot
Guinea Bissau
Guinea Bissau
India
Guinea-Bissau

Ready for new challenges?

Then our programme is for you!
CICD in England offers programmes of 5, 12, 18 and 24 months. We also have a scholarship programme for those who need it!

In Africa or India you can work with education, disease prevention, farming and community development.

You are welcome without previous experience or qualifications. You need to be minimum 18 years old, hold an EU passport and be ready for big challenges!

Teams start every year in February, May, July, August and November. The scholarship programme starts up to 6 months before the course itself.

We can now also accept people from Canada, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Monaco and Taiwan.

Start to make a change in yourself and the world! Join us today!

Melanie

Best experience in my life

Being in CICD was the best choice I have ever made in my life!
I got to know people from all around the World, made friends for life and had an amazing experience in Africa that I wont ever forget.
My dreams were big and CICD helped me make them a reality and I am forever grateful!
The experience I had in the rural areas of Mozambique taught me more than I can explain! I changed so much and learned much more than I thought possible!
CICD was really the best thing I could have chosen!

Marje

Time of my life

I have really enjoyed this programme. It has great people and a great environment. I felt really welcome when I arrived. Everybody has been really supportive and kind. We are surrounded by 30 acres of beautiful land to take walks in, we have a garden and a entertainment room.
I definitely recommend this programme to anyone who wants to explore England and then Africa or India.

I really don't know. Personally I have not had any problems in the project. Maybe some people would like to complain that it's quite far away from big towns, but I find that to be one of the good parts.

About CICD

College for International Co-operation and Development (CICD) offers programmes of 14 / 18 or 24 months, with international studies, training and preparation for volunteers for development projects in Africa and India.Training takes palace in England...