View Other Details
Combine travel and volunteering into one amazing adventure. You will spend 2 weeks traveling and 1 week volunteering.
Head on an unforgettable journey into the Pacific, exploring beautiful Fiji, whilst giving back to local communities who are extremely welcoming. You will hike in the jungles, visit hidden waterfalls, meet with the Elders in a traditional village, snorkel, bamboo rafting, kayaking, visit National Parks, learn how to cook Fijian style, see the stunning Sabeto Hills & famous Fijian Mud Pool Hot Springs.
IVI is a Charity & Non Profit Org, providing authentic & real volunteering experiences. You can choose between Kindergarten teaching, Construction & Organic Farming.
This tour is perfect for those wanting a unique travel experience, cultural immersion, off the beaten path, the opportunity to discover a different culture, gaining hands on skills and helping to make a genuine & lasting difference to people in need. Make this a trip to remember.
- Kava Ceremony to welcome you, with the village elders and chief.
- Swimming, Fishing, Yoga, Snorkel, Hiking, Village Trek, Beach BBQ, Waterfalls, Mountains + beach games.
- Fijian Traditional Farewell Dance Party.
- Over 25,000+ Volunteers - Charity & Non Profit Org.
- IVI has 30+ Years Volunteering Experience.