View Other Details
- Membership fee to the association: 50 € per family
- Participation fees for accommodation (6 nights /7 days):
120 € per adult - 80 € per child (less than 10)
- Participation fees for meals: 80 € per person
Volunteer in a Green Tourism Project in the South of France with your family and share meaningful holidays!
Take part in the development of green tourism and experience the French lifestyle!
This programme has a focus on cultural exchange, it is a fantastic volunteer opportunity for the whole family to experience collective life in a French environment.
Through your daily work and interactions with other families, you’ll have the opportunity to meet new people and practice your French.
Spend a week holiday with your family in the beautiful area of the Southern Limestone of the Languedoc-Roussillon region.
Every morning, you will contribute to the progress of a local green project. In the afternoon, you will enjoy the rich nature of this region through ecological activities such as hiking to the Cirque de Navacelles, trekking with donkeys, swimming in the Gorges de l’Hérault or the Gorges de la Vis, visit of Saint-Guilhem Le Désert, etc…
Video and Photos
- Experience collective life in a French environment.
- A low cost holiday for the whole family.
- Participate in a useful local project and live meaningful holidays.