View Other Details
4 weeks : 390 €
6 weeks : 440 €
The fees include:
- All the coordination, in-person visits and communication necessary to organise the placement (placement includes accommodation and meals)
- Guidance from in country coordinator throughout your stay
- ALIORE’s membership fees
Take part in the development of a green tourism project in the South of France while experiencing the French lifestyle.
You live in hamlets, farmhouses and sites in the heart of breathtaking landscapes.
You share the daily life of a host family and in exchange for accommodation and meals, you give a hand for a minimum of 20 hours per week (maximum 30).
This programme has a focus on cultural exchange, it is designed for flexible people wishing to experience the French culture in depth. Through your daily work and interactions with your host-family and the local community, you’ll have the opportunity to practise your French and meet new people. You’ll also learn a lot about yourself, as you take on the challenge of living and working in a completely new environment.
We have selected families living in rural areas of the South of France (Aveyron, Languedoc, Cévennes gardoises…) who act locally in welcoming and accompanying hikers and visitors.
- Travel at a low cost.
- Experience the French culture in depth.
- Use this volunteer experience to enhance your resume.
- Choose Alternative tourism and live meaningful holidays!