View Other Details
Come to south west France and help put a small holiday or learning hamlet in place. La Giraudiere was once a maison de maitre or masters house. In 1997 we acquired the property which had been left in a state of ruin and decided to create a small holiday hamlet which upon completion will specialize if providing accommodation and facilities for school trips visiting France. Initially the school trips will be for children of primary school age from the UK and USA. If you would like to get involved and help make it happen then this is an ideal opportunity to learn how to live and work in France, sample the delights of this region and be involved in a project that will be here for the rest of your life.
- All inclusive Accommodation and Meals
- Free excursions and transfers
- Free language lessons French or English with Qualified teachers
- Long weekends to explore the region of South West France
- Join international group and be part of a culture exchange and make contacts which will last a life time
We need your help in France. This once Masters House is being transformed, maintained, restored and renovated to be an auberge, or hamlet, a place of learning a place of uniqueness and exchange cultural. It is a place where people of all from all walks of life can experience and learn about France, improve their French, or English, and immerse themselves in the rural French way of life. This project is open to all ages from all backgrounds.