International Kindergarten: Greece

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from AIESEC United States.

Sustainable Development Goals
Sustainable Development Goals
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
Athens
Athens

Volunteer in Greece for an international Kindergarten program with other volunteers from around the world and directly contribute toward United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #4: Quality Education.

Kids in Greece in early ages are usually not familiar with people from other countries and they are more likely to develop a sense of xenophobia and bullying episodes are occurring more than ever. International Kindergarten is a program that aims to help these young kids develop cultural understanding and respect towards differences through interactive activities and games.

• United Nations
  • Sustainable Development Goals
  • Quality Education
  • Youth Leadership
  • Greece

Allie

A truly impactful experience!

When I volunteered for this program through AIESEC, I had no idea the volume of impact that International Kindergartens would have on me and the community in Thessaloniki, Greece. Having access to quality education is something that can honestly change a child's life, and I was really glad I got to play a part in that. Not only did I have the opportunity to support something I'm passionate about, it was a lot of fun! Thessaloniki is a vibrant city with some really nice people- especially those with AIESEC who would organize fun activities, leadership development seminars, picnics, and celebrations for the interns!

N/A