15+ Affordable Volunteer Programs in India with GapXperience

India volunteering
India volunteering

Volunteer in India in Goa, Rajasthan, Sikkim (Himalayas) and join the India Experience, a combination of travel, adventure, culture & volunteering!

We have over 15 volunteer programs in India in Goa, Rajasthan and Sikkim near the Himalayas where you can get to know this wonderful country in a worthwhile, meaningful and exciting way.

Our programs in India:

Sikkim Teaching Buddhist Monastery
Sikkim Teaching
Sikkim Kindergarten
India Experience

Check out our website for more details!

Merce

Perfect time in Goa

I had a fantastic experience in the project of Goa.
My highlights are :
1. The coordinators are very good people and totally helpful. I had a very nice friendship with the staff, they are very good persons and allways taking care of us (coordinators, kitchen, drivers etc.).
2. I liked very much the projects too. I have been in kindergarden and slam.
Kindergarden has been specially interesting to me because I had the chance to assist the teacher and see how well she do the work. She allways give the total control of the class to the volunteers (last hour and a half). Despite we use diferent methodology she never correct us. She was totally open to our job, I learn a lot watching how she teach to kids.
In general all the projects I have visited are well organized and do an outstanding job in the area.
Thank you very, very much for the chance to go. I hope some day I could repeat.
Mercè

About GapXperience

GapXperience is a gap year & volunteer company with over 15 years of experience and with over over 200 programs worldwide. We offer volunteer, gap year, cultural and adventure experiences to students, gap year travellers, career break explorers and...