View Other Details
We are also able to provide accommodation at a fee
Airport transportation is available at a minimal fee.
Discrimination towards women in Indian society is still extremely prevalent today. Prime Trust aims to offer women employment opportunities and to help them to face daily social challenges. There are variety of ways in which you can support us:
- Vocational Training; at a minimal fee we teach women how to make clothes and other products such as jewellery at our Tailoring Centre. We also run a micro-enterprise focusing on mat weaving.
- Self-Help Groups & Microfinance; we support women in finding loans free of exploitation, as well as setting up self help groups. These schemes help the women to start their own businesses.
- Daycare Centre; this centre provides a safe environment for children while their parents work, with flexible hours and a minimal fee.
With these sources of income, the women supported by Prime Trust become more independent, gain respect in society and can support their family. We can help you to decide what you can contribute to these projects.
- A unique working environment with a direct influence on the livelihood to the women supported by you
- Opportunities to gain or improve skills such as interpersonal, financial and organisational
- Involvement with an organisation where you can see the efforts required for empowerment and poverty alleviation
- Develop ties and relationships with local people that tourism alone could never offer you.tourists
- Contribute to decision making processes that will have an impact beyond your stay at the project.
Born out of a desire to combat poverty and serve those in need, Prime Trust welcomes volunteers who have the skill, ability, passion, and the profound willingness to make a positive difference in this world. Is that you?