Combine travel and volunteering into one amazing adventure. You'll spend 8 days volunteering & the rest exploring!
From the foothills of the Himalayas to clear beaches of Goa, meet the famous Taj Mahal and the famous hot springs of Shimla. From there, spend a night in a desert in Rajasthan, travel to the home of the Dalai Lama, trek through forests, ride camels & explore palaces, forts & temples. You’ll have the opportunity to volunteer in various community based social programs, giving back to local people.
IVI is a Charity & Non Profit Org, providing authentic and real volunteering experiences. You'll volunteer in both Udaipur and Goa. Projects range from schools, orphanages, women’s shelters, elders care, renovation, environmental & community programs.
This tour is perfect for those wanting to see India's popular attractions whilst gaining a unique travel experience, cultural immersion and helping to make a genuine and lasting difference to people in need.
- Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal.
- 2 day trek up to 3100 meters to bathe in Hot Springs.
- The Experience of a lifetime- Sleeping in the Desert.
- IVI has 24/7 Local & In-country support.
- Over 30 years of Volunteering Abroad.