- Live on a beautiful island
- Increase your diving & conservation skills and knowledge
- Work together with a small wonderful dedicated team
- Make friends for life
The Gili Shark Conservation Project is a small conservation and data collection program. It is the first of its kind in the Gili Islands, and takes an active role in conservation issues in Indonesia’s three Gili Islands; Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air.
We are always looking for enthusiastic people who want to live in paradise and make a difference during their holiday. Help the sharks and the community of Gili Air by giving your time and love. You don’t need to be a shark expert or a diver to join our project, however a passion and commitment to shark conservation is important. We appreciate all the unique skills that you can bring to our project and welcome people of every corner of the globe.
During your stay with the Gili Shark Conservation Project you will learn how to dive/improve your dive skills, become a scientific diver and a shark conservation diver. We teach you how to conduct survey dives and how to drop a BRUV (Baited Remote Underwater Video).
View Program Information
The prices includes:
- shared accommodation
- 3 delicious meals during project days
- airport or hotel transfer (return) from Lombok or Bali airport
- dive course fees
- all diving related costs
- all transportation costs during program hours
- weekly Bahasa and Indonesian cultural lessons
Price does not include:
- return flights from your home country
- dive or travel insurance
- personal spending money