Workcamps are perfect for people who only have little time for volunteering or don’t have the resources for a long-term stay but want to do something beyond just traveling. Our Workcamps are made up of 10 - 15 people from different countries. They work together towards a certain aim, like building a fishpond, constructing a new schoolroom or raising awareness about a certain topics, like HIV/Aids.
All volunteers taking part in this project will be picked from the Airport (Nairobi) and stay in Nairobi for a one day before departing for the project. Orientation will take place on the 6th of March.
Costs: 265 Euro per person
* Airport Pickup: The volunteer will be picked up at the airport upon arrival as well as brought to the airport for departure.
* Accommodation: Volunteers will be hosted at family within the community.
* Food: Breakfast and dinner will be catered for at the host family. Volunteers will cater for their own meals during lunch time.
What's not Included
The following costs are NOT included:
* Travel from Nairobi to Workcamp / from Workcamp to Nairobi
* Cost of drinks like soda, beer, mineral water etc
* Cost of sightseeing
* Visa costs
* Local traveling