Kenya Voluntary and Community Development Project (KVCDP) is a voluntary service organization offering volunteers an opportunity to work on either short or long term Volunteer placements on several development programs and projects in Kenya focusing on Health, Education, Environment, Social and Community Development.
Volunteers will be able to work with orphaned children providing love care and assistance in the much desperately needed services like food, shelter, clothing, play, recreate and also help them realize their right to an education to better their hope in life for the future.
- -To offer support and care for the orphans and vulnerable children
- -To develop their psychological and moral sense of belonging and responsibility.
- -To create a platform for volunteers to mentor the children and offer them cross cultural exposure
- -To provide an opportunity for the volunteers to offer educational support to the orphaned/vulnerable children
- -To enhance access to healthcare for the OVCs