Iko Poran offers a wide range of programs safe, exciting and affordable volunteer program in Kenya.
Our variety of programs includes childcare/orphanage; teaching English; Sports; Marine Conservation, Community Development and Construction.
- Volunteers can join the program from 2 to 12 weeks;
- Arrival dates are the 1st and 3rd Sundays of every month;
- Volunteers are lodged with other like-minded volunteers in a hostel in Nyale neighborhood, an upscale, vibrant and cosmopolitan area in Mombasa full of Kenyan culture.
- World's most affordable fees!
- The only international volunteer organization based in a developing country. It is a volunteer organization that works with volunteer organizations.
It is impossible to describe what the experience is like to volunteer in a foreign country – the local people you will meet, learning a new culture, living & experiencing new environments in amazing landscapes an sceneries.
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand;
- Volunteers receive an orientation upon arrival;
- Only Volunteer Abroad Organization based in a developing country; Other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations;
- All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and strengthen our local partners;
- Most affordable registration fees, only $ 149!