This volunteer project in rural Kenya is a diverse community program which aims to help those affected by disease, malnutrition, unemployment, limited education and other extreme disadvantages that are faced by the rural communities of Kenya.
Child-headed households in Kenya have seen a dramatic increase due to HIV/AIDS. Without their parents to take care of them and often having been excluded from the community due to the stigma, the children’s living conditions and health seriously deteriorate, leaving behind malnourished and neglected children with no support.
Your help is crucial for the children and other vulnerable groups in the community, such as widows and street children. Help to build or repair homes for vulnerable families, teach vocational skills to children to give them more opportunities in later life, provide vital love and support to young orphans and support poor families as part of a relief program offering food rations and clothing.
- Help to build or repair the homes of the struggling families in Kenya's poorest communities
- Help children and young adults by teaching them computer literacy, Maths and English
- Be involved in our relief programme to support poor families with vital food and clothing
- Demonstrate sustainable agricultural practices to improve food production and diet
- Provide vital care and love to orphaned children and help to make their childhood happier
NEWS: HOME-BASED HEALTHCARE SUCCESS
We are currently celebrating the amazing achievement of our two most recent groups. Each participant passed the exam and received the government-awarded qualification!