Teaching, Orphanage, and Medical programs in Kenya

Teaching, Orphanage, and Medical programs in Kenya

The Abandoned Children’s Foundation International Volunteering (ACFIV) is a smaller volunteer organization servicing the country of Kenya. The ACFIV is a U.S. based nonprofit organization that is 501 (C) 3 tax exempt. When you volunteer with us, you will get a personal and local experience that larger organization simply cannot offer volunteers. Also, your program fees actually go to supporting our orphanages and allow us to build new orphanages to care for more children. We offer international volunteering programs in three different categories; Teaching, Orphanage, and Medical. Our programs are very affordable, starting at only $475. Our fees are hassle free, meaning the price listed is the price you pay and there are no additional deposits (airfare is not included). We would love to service your volunteer need, while allowing you to help a great cause.

Africa » Kenya » Kitale
Africa » Kenya
Project Types
Guesthouse
Covers housing and meals
Airport pick-up and return
Everything you need while living in Kenya

Joely
evesham

Go to Kenya with ACF!

I had the most fantastic time. I spent four weeks there and everyone was really supportive. I felt safe and like I was with extended family, they're super welcoming. Everything was done to make sure I was ok and comfortable, and I had fun meeting new people. The children in the school and orphanage were lovely and it was great being able to to teach them (I'm not a teacher) and help them out, even just playing with them and doing games. I'm really pleased I went with this organisation because it is just family run and small- so it's personal and you have people that are looking out for you. I was really sad to come home to England and will definitely go again one day.

Maybe have set goals for what you want the volunteers to achieve so they have more direction for their time spent away.

The Abandoned Childrens Foundation is a nonprofit international volunteering organization.Our mission is to continue building orphanages, schools, and health clinics for people in need. Working together with volunteers from around the world is what brings our work to light. Providing affordable volunteer trips to Kenya