Teaching Abroad is a program designed for a wide range of individuals who wish to volunteer at schools in Kenya. Boundless Love is looking to recruit thousands of participants to fill the gaps by working with local teachers.
Participants will be introduced to teaching at the education centers in the first few days, and then they can get involved in giving and marking homework, teaching subjects like English, Sports, Mathematics, and Geography.
Participants can prepare lessons concerning their countries and teach the children. They will teach in primary schools, high schools, and orphanages.
The program is open year round and participants will work from Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm. During weekends, participants can go on safaris, which can be organized at affordable prices.
- Explore completely different cultures and connect with people from all walks of life.
- Get introduced to a new language by staying with a host family.
- Gain real experience in teaching in another country.
- Explore different cities and towns, and visit beaches and other toursit destinations.
- Spend a few weeks to several months living and volunteering in Kenya.