View Other Details
This program is designed to accommodate Christians in reaching out to nonbelievers and bring them to salvation. Participants will have an open way to evangelize, teach God's word, preach outdoors, plant churches, and distribute bibles.
Participants will stay with a host family because we don't have volunteer rooms. As a volunteer, you will work from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 4pm. You will be served with three meals. During weekends, you will be free to explore different places.
Kenya is a beautiful nation blessed with great tourist destinations, cold beaches, and national parks with a wide variety of wildlife.
You can stay from one day to one year, and can split your time participating in different programs to get extra experience. Participants will get certificates upon completion of the program.
Participants can split time to do safaris in Kenya or other countries.
- Experience the African way of life in Kenya.
- Learn about a different culture and explore different lifestyles.
- Discover a new language, Swahili, the national language of Kenya.
- Get abroad experience and the ability to work in international settings.
- Have the opportunity to visit places in Kenya, from towns and beaches to national parks.