View Other Details
• Volunteer accommodation
• Meals will be provided at the college. Any other supplies are locally available in Nakuru town.
• A weekly laundry service
. In- country support
RVIBS, one of the very few colleges in Kenya, is passionate about eradicating poverty through empowering youth. Our college specializes in providing hands-on skill training in various fields such as mechanical, electrical, plumbing, cosmetology, fashion, agriculture, ICT, hospitality, health, applied sciences, and business courses. In addition to academic programs, we also offer mentorship programs for our students.
Our mission is to provide psychological counseling, comprehensive training, and connect them with job opportunities. By doing so, we aim to combat the widespread issue of poverty in Africa.
We are actively seeking passionate, flexible, and open-minded individuals who can join us in: Tutoring in class and practical's, working with local non profit charities, Environmental conservation, administrative duties and community clean up initiatives. Together we can. Please join us today by visiting our website and make that bold step to make a change.
- Diverse Kenyan culture and the people
- experience the amazing Kenyan cuisines and cultural food
- Travel and explore site like Lake. Nakuru home of the flamingos, the hot springs of Lake. Bogoria, Mt. Kenya, and many more
1. Foster cultural exchange and promote diversity, exposing students and staff to different perspectives, traditions.
2.contribution to unique knowledge and experiences, enriching the learning environment and broaden students' horizons.
3.fresh teaching and learning methodologies, inspiring innovation and creativity.
4. Eradication of poverty by instilling learners with hands-on skills that will prepare the for the job market.
5. community engagements activities and a great experience for our volunteers