REEF Madagascar - a young Malagasy NGO with a young and dynamic team working to make a difference in conservation.
We look for volunteers to help us to achieve this part of our program. We act on coral reef through coral aquaculture, help populations to manage natural resources, and to conserve fishing sites.
Many experiences will be acquired during the stay of volunteers. Some of the volunteers can discover dive with us and make it a real experience of their life.
- Local experiences with malagasy population and their activities
- Discover how to make a real coral aquaculture in Madagascar
- Nice place, best way to exchange with malagasy population
- Unique way to take part in conservation in madagascar
- Another way to dive in Madagascar