REEF Madagascar - a young Malagasy NGO with a young and dynamic team working to make a difference in conservation.
REEF seeks to prevent the the disappearance of coral reefs from the Nosy Be seascape through a number of activities that prioritize their conservation and regeneration. We look for volunteers to help us to achieve this part of our program.
We act on coral reefs through coral aquaculture, helping populations to manage natural resources and to conserve fishing sites. As a volunteer, you can help us on the research and the maintenance of coral aquaculture through diving activities and research in our facilities.
Many experiences will be acquired during the stay of volunteers. Some of the volunteers can dive with us and make it an experience of a lifetime.
- Local experiences with Malagasy population and their activities.
- Discover how to make a real coral aquaculture in Madagascar.
- Nice place, best way to exchange with Malagasy population.
- Unique way to take part in conservation in Madagascar.
- Another way to dive in Madagascar.