Marine Conservation Volunteer in Madagascar

REEF Madagascar - a young Malagasy NGO with a young and dynamic team working to make a difference in conservation.

We look for volunteers to help us to achieve this part of our program. We act on coral reef through coral aquaculture, help populations to manage natural resources, and to conserve fishing sites.

Many experiences will be acquired during the stay of volunteers. Some of the volunteers can discover dive with us and make it a real experience of their life.

• Local experiences with malagasy population and their activities
  • Discover how to make a real coral aquaculture in Madagascar
  • Nice place, best way to exchange with malagasy population
  • Unique way to take part in conservation in madagascar
  • Another way to dive in Madagascar

Anaïs

I recommend it

We stayed 1 month at Nosy Be with Erwan and his team. It was a really beatiful experience and an amazing adventure. We can learn a lot about corals, how to protect them and how to grow them. It was a great opportunity to know Madagascar and his paradisiacal islands but also to feel useful. Finally, the rooms are ok, in an "backpaker atmosphere".
I recommend it 100 % !

Thank you Erwan for your kindness and your enthusiasm. I hope to see you again soon.
Anaïs

Michael

Marine EcoVolunteer Conservation in Madagascar

An unforgettable moment spent with a team very attentive and hard working to make conservation a real development tool.
Another way to discover the world and share experiences but also to live the moments that reminds us of how to volunteer is another way to make a contribution to the development of others.
I strongly recommend this NGO for those who want to make volunteering an unforgettable experience ...

erwan

very nice experience

I was there 4 weeks, i done my rescue and my divemaster, i was withe narindra, the marin biologist from Madagscar, we done around 600 corals transplantation , it was very very good experience, very Professional , safe, i can recommend for everybody.
The diving training was with the dive center, and the coral transplantation was with the marin biologist , we was only 2 !! top
It s not a big GNO , not many people but very professionnel and the accommodation and food was also good .

GERALDINE

Awesome experience

Dear All,
I deeply reccomend this volunteer program. It was a deeply enriching experience for me. Peaople there are awesome. Nosy Be is a rarely paradise, and I felt really proud of participating to his conservation. You will have good time with Erwan and his crew.
Feel confident to go there, and enjoy a great experience.
As I already said people and the nature over there are awesome and they deserve your help!

Bruno

The best experience

As my first experience like a volunteer, REEF Madagascar acomplished all my expectations. I always wanted participate in a conservation project and here i founded a trully passionate and experienced work team and finally friends. Multi-language team. I can only thanks for all acquired knowledge and the whole marine life experience to help this beautiful and very important place. Nosy be is an incredible place, the local people, the food and the accommodation is perfect. .Try it!!

Riv

Amazing trip with Reef Madagascar

Hey everyone, these 3 weeks spend in company of the most amazing team ever in beautiful Madagascar, was a life changing experience I learned so much and really felt like I finally be able to make a change. I totally recommend this place for who ever is willing to make a difference, for who ever is seeking adventure, who ever wants to learn about corals and marine life and how important it is to preserve ecosystems as wonderful as what you could discover while going to join action with Reef Madagascar. More over you will learn as well about Madagascar culture.
Cheers

Just need more volunteers
Marine

My trip with reef madagascar

I've just spend two weeks as volunteer with reef madagascar!
That was so great! The team is very nice and they teach you many things! I had so much fun there. If you willing to learn and to protect the reef I highly recommend it! It's one of the most beautiful place I ever been.
This place is really safe instead at what you can ear sometimes.
So if you guys looking for a unforgettable and uniq experience, don't wait more,
You won't regret it!

About REEF EcoVolunteer Madagascar

R.E.E.F is a non-profit Malagasy NGO that works to prevent the disappearance of corals through these actions. Coral aquaculture is the basis of its activities and conservation through research is its purpose. The NGO located in Ambondrona-Nosy Be...