Volunteer abroad in Madagascar with IVHQ! Every year, hundreds of volunteers join IVHQ's highly affordable volunteer projects in Madagascar. Based on the island of Nosy Komba, volunteers are welcomed to experience Madagascar while assisting on a range of community-driven projects and gaining an understanding of the Malagasy culture and customs. Volunteers can choose to participate on projects for periods ranging from 2 week to 12 weeks and are accommodated in locally built huts alongside other international volunteers.
IVHQ Volunteer Projects Available in Madagascar:
- Marine Conservation
- Forest Conservation
- Programs available year-round, starting on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month
- Program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- Highly affordable program fees from $500 for 2 weeks
- Community-driven projects focused on supporting local needs and delivering sustainable positive impacts
- Superior support services both pre-departure and while volunteering
- Free online volunteer training for all IVHQ volunteers
- Between 5 and 20 IVHQ volunteers start in Madagascar each month
- Weekends are free to explore the islands of Nosy Komba or Nosy Be with fellow volunteers!