Penang is Asia's food paradise. Participate in shooting videos for Chef Samuel's online masterclass authentic Malaysian recipes.
You will assist in documenting Malaysia's precious cultural relics - its local food and cuisine for digital distribution. Learn essence of Asian cooking at the heart of Chef Samuel's kitchen, and have access to an extensive library of professional chef recipes with his guidance. A primary goal of this project is to introduce Malaysian Cuisine to the world and advocate appreciation towards food made from scratch.
You'll need to have at least a camera (able to shoot up to 1080p HD or 4k) and optionally, a laptop which is capable of video editing via Adobe Premiere Pro (Macbook Pro or equivalent).
- Help us film instructional Malaysia cooking videos
- Enjoy exceptional yet authentic Malaysian cooking everyday and immerse yourself with local culture
- Aid our effort to preserve the living Malaysian heritage
- Document traditional intrinsic yet elaborate Malaysian recipes
- Enjoy a comfortable stay with us in ensuite private rooms with balcony view of whole Penang Island