- Emiliano Zapata
View Other Details
Travel to Mexico, a land of rich Hispanic culture, vibrant traditions, and a fascinating history. Mexico's historical attractions include the ancient ruins of the Olmecs, Maya, and Aztec, and the train routes used by the brash and legendary Pancho Villa. The country enjoys a temperate climate and a unique culture; a fusion of the European and the Meso-American. The beach resorts and colonial cities are other attractions of Mexico.
In Mexico, over 40% of its population still live in poverty, and over 10% in extreme poverty. Free education and healthcare are essential in the fight towards combating poverty, and in turn education also plays a role in protecting Mexico's breathtaking natural landscapes and diverse cultures. You can help change the lives of disadvantaged communities and change your life too.
You can help Mexico by participating in one of our volunteer opportunities in Mexico, which include turtle conservation projects, teaching and special education.
- Join thousands of volunteers on affordable programs helping to change the world one family at a time
- Guaranteed lowest program fees in the US – starting at $258 per week.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you and get a life changing experience.
- Your fees directly benefit the volunteer project – there are no middlemen
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted