Welcome to Mexico! Aantah Tulum is an NGO that works with local schools in the exotic city of Tulum, located in the evergreen and charming Yucatán peninsula, with the mission of contributing directly to children's education and, in turn, improve their life prospectives.
Currently, Aantah Tulum is looking for volunteers who can help by providing English classes to children or carrying out events that contribute directly to the community, such as fundraising. Volunteers normally teach with at least one other volunteer (usually a more experienced volunteer) to work as a team during class.
Volunteers are free to use their own creativity to organize class activities and make them much more fun!
- Experience Tulum, considered as one of the most Magical Towns in Mexico, and get immerse in its beautiful simplicity.
- Make memories one helpful hand at a time with volunteer friends, and go to the stunning Mexican beaches, cenotes, mayan ruins and more.
- Become part of the region's first opportunity to learn English, no teaching experience required for the program.
- Stay at the volunteer accommodation. It includes bathroom amenities, comfort queen size beds or single beds, a separated bathroom, air conditioning, free wi-fi and a pool.
- Visit Mexico during your free time and travel to Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Akumal, Guadalajara, Mexico City, and many other charming cities.
You will become an integral part of the community, providing children with the opportunity to learn English. Access to an English education opens doors for our students, helping them to thrive in our ever-globalizing world.