- Puerto Escondido
View Other Details
Cost includes registration in the volunteer program, necessary materials, and donation to the project.
Volunteering and learning another language in Mexico is a life-changing experience. Visit our website for more info!
*Final costs depend on language course chosen, housing type and duration. Please see our website for more information.
Experiencia Puerto Escondido is situated on the coast of the beautiful southern state of Oaxaca, Mexico. Puerto Escondido is a surf town with some of the best waves in the world and is surrounded by tropical jungle. Here you can also enjoy an excellent night life and experience the best that Mexico has to offer: amazing food, cultural events and wildlife!
Have an authentic volunteer experience while making an impact on the surroundings and the community of Mexico. Each of us can make a difference and help to solve environmental and social problems together.
We offer various programs:
- Wildlife: turtle conservation, iguanas, street dogs
- Teaching English
- Social work: child-care, orphanages
- Tourism: hotels, travel agencies, eco
- Farms: coffee plantations, dairy, cheese farms
- Come to paradise! Puerto Escondido is an all-year-round beach town with bright sun, warm ocean and beautiful surroundings!
- Make a contribution to the environment and community with an unforgettable experience! Teach English to Mexican kids or help to save sea turtles and iguanas - pick what you like most!
- Make friends with people from all over the world! Getting to know other volunteers from Mexico, Europe, USA, Mexico and other countries, each one with open heart and mind - is priceless.
- Feel at home - get full support during your projects and studies from our multi-lingual team!
- Learn new skills and knowledge that might change your life! Volunteer experience in Puerto Escondido makes an impact on any person who has ever visited this little town.