Teaching Volunteering Programs In Morocco 2017

After the successful of CVW experience in this field, and according to people’s Requirements, our Organization will go on organizing English and French courses to Children’s and young people aged from 10 to 18 years old with less education sustain opportunities.

Those courses aim to:
- Giving the opportunity to young people who have never been in touch or who are in their first or second year, to discover it or/and
to overcome the difficulties they have in those languages.
- Trying to connect those children with friends from abroad so as to correspond between them in English/French as a tool to promote
their English/French knowledge’s and levels and establish new friendship. .

Our goal is to help our local partner communities develop by providing the children with the necessary skills for improving their future opportunities, all while highlighting the importance in preserving the culture.

We hope so! But we couldn't find the answer either - click here to contact the program directly: http://cvw.webs.com/contact-us

Sophia

The Amazing Month i spent in Morocco with Casa Voluntary Work

I Had an amazing experience working with cvwmorocco in Casablanca for two weeks period, I was teaching children basics of English, we were organizing table games and playing music to them in order to make them having fun while learning new language. I worked four day a week, from Monday to Thursday, we had three days off to discover the wonderful Morocco. the organization team helped us with direction and getting transportation. we were group of five girls and we were able to travel alone To Marrakesh.... it was really safe !!

I was staying with a Moroccan hosting family, they always took care of me and offer me food and ask me i need something, it was really wonderful with them...; I am really missing them.

Letizia

Unique month in Casablanca With CVWMorocco

My month at Casa Voluntary Work has been unique. I didn't just teach French language to my classes but I got friend with my amazingly clever students! Aged from 5 to 21, we built up together improving and funny lessons: grammar and dialogues on actuality topics with medium and advanced classes, and playing based on basic vocabulary with children.
The staff has always been supportive and caring, giving important advice when needed and freedom of choice on the lessons program.
For what concerns my hosting family, they've been lovely with me, treating me like a daughter and a sister and almost turning me into a Moroccan!
I would recommend the Teaching Program as it makes you know the local culture and the kindness and hospitality of people; moreover, it gives you a chance to discover the beauties of Morocco.

Pavla

The real Morocco with Casa Voluntary Work

Casa Voluntary Work Morocco gives you the opportunity to experience the real Morocco and to emerge yourself in the local culture. The stuff is very helpful and tries to accommodate the needs of every volunteer. The program also requires you to be flexible and to reassess your values and priorities.
I taught English to elementary school-age students and upper high school-age students + adults. Both students and teachers benefit from the classes. The students were very grateful, positive and interested to learn and very interested to tell you all about their country and culture. It is convenient to bring learning material - as much as you can - since you will probably face different language levels in every student’s group.
I stayed in a great hosting family that took care about everything.
I had the chance to meet local people, travel across Morocco and eat the delicious local food.

Alicia

Great experience with some high and low

I went there in July 2015 and was a great
experience with some high and low but now I just have good memories.
people are great very kind they will help you in everything.

I was Teaching English to a teenager Group with some other Volunteer, we were Working four hours A day, and four times a week,

I loved working at Casa Voluntary Work Morocco and all the Student were lovely! It was nice just to spend time with them talking and playing . Really enjoyed it all!

The friends I made on there will surely last me a life time, and the experience has truly changed my life for the better.

Anastasiia

Casa Voluntary Work is definitely the best way to travel! :)

I was lucky enough to take part in Casa Voluntary Work in July 2015. And I can say without any doubts that it was life changing experience.
I was teaching English to the group of teenagers with pretty good Intermediate level. And I cannot describe how lovely these children are! Attentive, respectful, active and with a big willingness to learn!
I would recommend to all future volunteers to be prepared with hardcopy materials, as these children are ready to study very hard! This is the first thing that has amazed me.
The second one is how organizers were treating us: kind, caring and interesting people! They made us feel at home away from home! My hosting family was an incredible example of Arabic family, and made me feel a part of it. I can say freely that I experienced Morocco very deeply and fell in love with the country.
I strongly recommend this program to everybody. Get out from your comfort zone and experience Morocco!
Casa Voluntary Work is definitely the best way to travel! :)

Artur

My experience in Morocco was incredible!

My experience in Morocco was incredible! Maybe sometimes I didn’t feel myself totally comfortable because of culture differences, but thanks to CVW team I adapted quite fast, these guys made a huge work for all of us.
I would like to recommend this program for people, who are looking for adventures and do not afraid of difficulties, coz, you know, it’s not really easy to teach kids.
Be prepared for everything, because you never know what will happen next with you.
I enjoyed Morocco a lot and will keep the memories about this program forever.

Gerald

good memories

Hi everyone, I was a member of one of the workcamp in Casablanca (July 2012). The workcamp gave me the opportunity to teach
French language to moroccan children. These children were aged between 8 to 18, so I had to adapt my teaching to the different
levels. It was my third workcamp in Morocco and this experience, like the others, was really rewarding. 3 years later, I’m convinced
that workcamps are interesting experiences to consider the different steps of life. Moreover, a workcamp in Morocco is always
something unusual. The encounter with a new culture can easily explain it. Traveling to Morocco will give you the possibility to meet
the Moroccan people who are so nice, so welcoming, so friendly.

Amelie

My experience!!

I had the absolute best time of my life in Morocco with CVWMorocco. From the moment I stepped off the plane I had staff waiting for me. Orientation was a lovely way to meet new friends and get familiar with the unknown. My program was the perfect match for me. I loved Aicha and all the people that live there. I WILL be coming back to Morocco and apply for a CVWMorocco Programme!

About Casa Voluntary Work Morocco

Casa Voluntary Work is, as its name suggests, an association composed of volunteers.

We aim to organise social activities which take a variety of forms. In particular, we organise international workcamps of languages which give the opportunity to...