Teaching French or English in Morocco

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Morocco Voluntary Work Morocco.

Trip Highlights:

Teaching English or French to make a difference to peoples lives
Living in one of the most amazing cities in the world

Trip Summary:
On this project you will be able to teach English or French to the people that really want to learn and work with adults and children alike from basic to advanced. If you enjoy teaching and like to be challenged then this is the project for you!

Set up by key members of the community who wanted to make improvements to the lives of people in the favelas whose hard work has now developed into programs which mentor the youth of the area and provide education to all ages. These activities help to improve the opportunities for the community and provide assistance that isn't offered elsewhere. The project has a great system for teaching English and French that is fun and dynamic and can be accomplished easily without speaking arabic.
Note:
This not a EVS PROGRAM

Sabrina

Wonderful time with El jadida Voluntary Work in Casablanca Teaching kids

I didn't know what to expected coming here in Morocco, I participated in the JVW teaching English program in Morocco for four weeks, It was one of greatest weeks in my life, even the fact that I don't know arabic and I speak just a little bit of french, but with some of nonverbal communication and help from lovely staff of JVW, I did it, and I enjoy my experience, also I meet a others volunteers, they were wonderful people that shared with me this experience.
Thank you for this experience, for having helped me when the things were hard and for having shared with me those beautiful moments.

I would highly recommand this program to anyone who wants to have a great experience.