The Tamount Green School’s mission is to create a community of learners making our Moroccan High Mountains sustainable. The TGS will educate for sustainability through a community-integrated approach in a natural environment. The TGS is the physical manifestation of what we stand for in Espace Tamount sustainable tourism enterprise: sustainability, local development and taking action.
The school is deeply committed to implement the Millennium and Sustainable Development Goals 2030 SDGs of the United Nations. As the TGS Youth team, we are committed to work with governments, companies, NGOs, and communities at the national and international level to support and help achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals mainly in the Moroccan rural and mountain region.
In fact we are delighted to launch our first Volunteer program, currently we are looking for 10 to 15 volunteers around the world to come to the Atlas Mountains in order to participate and help to build 2 Bioclimatic classrooms.
- Easy Acess from Marrakech (One Hour)
- Highly affordable program fees from $250 for 1 week
- Free courses of Berber Artisanal jobs
- Work with local population to build 2 bioclimatic classrooms
- One Hiking Day to the Dainasure Traces and the Natural Bridge