Volunteer Programs in Myanmar with GapXperience

Volunteer in Myanmar with GapXperience
Volunteer in Myanmar with GapXperience

Volunteer in Myanmar including Teaching English at a Buddhist Monastery, Health Care or Construction projects with GapXperience. You also have the option to start with the Culture Week. Prices start from only US$510, £395, AU$645, €425 with no extra charges!

GapXperience has 200+ Programs 30+ Countries Worldwide!

Our projects in Myanmar :

CULTURE WEEK
Learn about Myanmar, bond with fellow volunteers and immerse in the surroundings and culture.

MONASTERY SCHOOL TEACHING
Teach English and other valuable life skills at a local monastery school in Mandalay, Myanmar.

CONSTRUCTION
Work in renovation activities that will improve the living standards of the villagers residing around our center.

HEALTH CARE
In this program, you will be placed at a charitable Monastery Clinic. Here you will help provide free healthcare treatment to the local villagers and monks.

Go to our website for more details!

Tiana

Experience of a lifetime

I had an awesome time! The coordinator Monica looked after me very well and we always cooked together or bought street food and she made sure I knew what I would be doing each day as well showing me around Mandalay and teaching me lots about the culture and customs. Everyone at the school was very welcoming and eager to interact and learn. I spent some time on projects and some time teaching depending on each day but this worked out very well. I stayed in a dorm at the monastery that was quite comfortable. I really enjoyed my experience and can't wait to do something similar again and for longer next time!

About GapXperience

GapXperience is a gap year & volunteer company with over 15 years of experience and with over over 200 programs worldwide. We offer volunteer, gap year, cultural and adventure experiences to students, gap year travellers, career break explorers and...