Are you a Canadian citizen or permanent resident between the ages of 24-45 who has a passion for global health and development and a desire to make a difference?
YCI is recruiting a limited number of skilled volunteers for 5-10 month placements with EMBRACE (ADRA) project offices in Cambodia, the Philippines and Myanmar.
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals who possess the following competencies and experience:
- Previous experience living, volunteering or working abroad
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to be resourceful and creative
- Ability to work and communicate effectively and cross-culturally with
- A willingness to listen and learn
- Resilience in challenging environments and circumstances
For more information about specific opportunities, timelines and requirements check out our site.
- Most costs are covered (airfare, insurance, vaccination allowance, monthly stipend).
- Professional global health experience and skill development.
- Comprehensive pre-departure training, support and debrief.