View Other Details
Namibia has some of the most beautiful landscapes in Africa, where rolling red sand dunes meet the Atlantic Ocean coast. Namibia is also home to diverse wildlife and the San people. Choose between a conservation and a medical project:
Our projects in Namibia provide a haven and second chance for countless injured and orphaned animals. You will have the opportunity to work with the smallest of animals, like meerkats, mongooses and rock dassies, to the largest of apex predators, such as lions, leopards, cheetahs and wild dogs.
You get to experience the San culture and their day-to-day struggles. You will help provide healthcare to the local community and surrounding areas by assisting our doctors and nurse. You do not need medical training - being there to give a smile and helping hand makes the biggest difference in world.
- Assist doctors and nurses with the running of the clinic
- Work closely with the San community and make a real difference to a marginalised community
- Experience the beauty of African wilderness
- Learn about conservation and research efforts
- Make new friends from all over the world