SAVE Volunteering is a Non-Profit Organisation. We are NOT a booking agent: we run, manage and fund all of our Humanitarian and Wildlife Projects with the help of volunteers.
We believe in transparent and sustainable programs that impact our local community and wildlife.
The volunteer fees go towards, food, accommodation, transport, orientation and the rest of the money gets donated to the NPO for running costs such as stationary or meals for the children and meals for the Wildlife.
Join one of our amazing projects and leave with a life-changing experience!
- Help us better the lives of the children on our Humanitarian projects and the Animals on our Wildlife project.
- Educate children to better their future on our Humanitarian projects and build structures and homes for our animals on our Wildlife projects.
- Form a relationship with our children and see the world through their eyes on our Humanitarian projects. Protect Africas Wildlife on our Wildlife projects.
- Learn about conservation and Africa’s wild animals on our Wildlife projects. Learn about patience and hard work on our Humanitarian projects.
- Have a close animal encounter with some of the human tolerant animals on our Wildlife projects. Spend time with children in need of your affection and attention on our Humanitarian projects.
Children living in impoverished communities have a huge need for youth development projects which serve to teach them valuable life skills such as teamwork, structure, discipline and which uplifts their self-esteem through the realization of talent.
The main objective is empowering the local community and supporting them with their basic needs. We regularly distribute food hampers to the underprivileged and clothes in the winter. We engage these communities in regular education, motivation, and social upliftment programs and exciting events such as fun at the beach, various sporting activities and movie outings that are hosted throughout the year.
You will work on an environmental sanctuary for any captive-bred big cats. Assist animals that once had no hope and learn about conservation and Africa’s wild animals.
A once in a lifetime experience indeed! Experience Africa’s unique environment and wildlife, be part of the difference that returns the environment to its natural, original state.
Learn about the behavior of Great White Sharks and other species and spend time at sea obtaining help, support, and encouragement from Marine Biologists.