SAVE Volunteering is a Non Profit Organisation. We are NOT a booking agent, we run, manage and fund all of our Humanitarian Projects with the help of volunteers.
We believe in transparent and sustainable programs that impact our local community.
The volunteer fees go towards, food, accommodation, transport, weekly socials and the rest of the money gets donated to the NPO for running costs such as stationary or meals for the children.
Join one of our amazing projects and leave with a life changing experience!
Volunteer with Children
- Adventure Surf Club: Spend time with children helping them learn to swim and surf, as well as taking part in various activities such as hiking, educational classes and teamwork.
- Settlement project: Work in settlements with disadvantaged children helping educate them with valuable life lessons, helping with events, fundraising and running fun days and sports activities.
- School and Edu-care Assistance: Work in a school or settlement Edu-care center giving lessons and managing the class, building relationships with the children and watching them grow.
- Disabled School Assistance: Learn about and work in a local township by assisting the people that the rest of the township does not understand. Create mind stimulation and provide physiotherapy for them.
- Sport and Youth development: Spend most of your day outside enjoying the sunshine whilst you assist in sport programs; help develop the skills of the children and helping lower socio – economic problems to make a difference.
- Kite Surfing Outreach project:Learn how to kite surf and teach disadvantaged children to swim and kite surf, with flexibility enabling you to choose your hours of work.
Volunteer with Animals
- Animal Care and Protection Project: Work one on one with animals of all kinds of species through educating the public, mass sterilization and providing support for rescued animals.
- Great White Shark conservation: Learn about the behavior of Great White Sharks and other species and spend time at sea obtaining help, support and encouragement from Marine Biologists.
- Pre Vet Project: Experience a real working conservation and wildlife management programme that includes game capture and release of elephant and buffalo tracking.
- Wildlife Sanctuary: Work hand on hand with big cats such as lions, cheetahs and tigers. Assist animals that once had no hope and learn about conservation and Africa’s wild animals.
- Hartees Animal Projects: Learn more about animals through interactive hands on projects. Interact with elephants, monkeys and other animals.
- Wildcat farm/Sanctuary: Work hand on hand with big cats such as lions, cheetahs and tigers. Assist animals that once had no hope and learn about conservation and Africa’s wild animals.
Skills Development Volunteering
- Skills Development: Run your own project in order to utilize your own skills, and using your initiative to create timetables and activities to help the children develop skills.
- Skills and Computer class assistance: Teach computer skills, lesson planning and working in the ‘Big Green E – Machine”. Drive the sports development initiative and provide support to a local orphanage.