SAVE Volunteering SOUTH AFRICA

SAVE Volunteering SOUTH AFRICA

SAVE Volunteering is a Non Profit Organisation. We are NOT a booking agent, we run, manage and fund all of our Humanitarian Projects with the help of volunteers.
We believe in transparent and sustainable programs that impact our local community.

The volunteer fees go towards, food, accommodation, transport, weekly socials and the rest of the money gets donated to the NPO for running costs such as stationary or meals for the children.

Join one of our amazing projects and leave with a life changing experience!

Volunteer with Children

• Adventure Surf Club: Spend time with children helping them learn to swim and surf, as well as taking part in various activities such as hiking, educational classes and teamwork.
  • Settlement project: Work in settlements with disadvantaged children helping educate them with valuable life lessons, helping with events, fundraising and running fun days and sports activities.
  • School and Edu-care Assistance: Work in a school or settlement Edu-care center giving lessons and managing the class, building relationships with the children and watching them grow.
  • Disabled School Assistance: Learn about and work in a local township by assisting the people that the rest of the township does not understand. Create mind stimulation and provide physiotherapy for them.
  • Sport and Youth development: Spend most of your day outside enjoying the sunshine whilst you assist in sport programs; help develop the skills of the children and helping lower socio – economic problems to make a difference.
  • Kite Surfing Outreach project:Learn how to kite surf and teach disadvantaged children to swim and kite surf, with flexibility enabling you to choose your hours of work.

Volunteer with Animals

• Animal Care and Protection Project: Work one on one with animals of all kinds of species through educating the public, mass sterilization and providing support for rescued animals.
  • Great White Shark conservation: Learn about the behavior of Great White Sharks and other species and spend time at sea obtaining help, support and encouragement from Marine Biologists.
  • Pre Vet Project: Experience a real working conservation and wildlife management programme that includes game capture and release of elephant and buffalo tracking.
  • Wildlife Sanctuary: Work hand on hand with big cats such as lions, cheetahs and tigers. Assist animals that once had no hope and learn about conservation and Africa’s wild animals.
  • Hartees Animal Projects: Learn more about animals through interactive hands on projects. Interact with elephants, monkeys and other animals.
  • Wildcat farm/Sanctuary: Work hand on hand with big cats such as lions, cheetahs and tigers. Assist animals that once had no hope and learn about conservation and Africa’s wild animals.

Skills Development Volunteering

• Skills Development: Run your own project in order to utilize your own skills, and using your initiative to create timetables and activities to help the children develop skills.
  • Skills and Computer class assistance: Teach computer skills, lesson planning and working in the ‘Big Green E – Machine”. Drive the sports development initiative and provide support to a local orphanage.
Africa » South Africa » Cape Town
Africa » South Africa
Includes: 3 meals a day, accommodation, transport, weekly social, 24 hr support and donation to the NPO

Hannah
England
Sheffield Hallam University

Volunteering in South Africa

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here in Cape Town, volunteering with Save. During the three weeks I have been here, I have experienced volunteering at sunshine educare project with the younger children, holiday club and also at Vissershok with the older children - all experiences which I have loved and learnt a lot from. My time here has gone so fast and I wish I was staying longer. The staff are amazing and I shall miss it a lot.

Hannah

That all volunteers are up to date with the schedule - could do a group chat?
That all volunteers have found out more about their projects before they come here - can select which ones they will feel more confident with and the ones they will have more to give.

maud
belgium

My amazing experience with save in South-Africa

After my university studies i decided to look for a unique life experience and this is exactly what I got during my time with Save. First of all working with kids was an unique manner to learn more about the african culture. Secondly the social atmosphere with other volunteers was a great experience. To end the day the afternoon projects were the ultimate way to get to know the kids in another scenery than at the school. Sporting together is fun.

Vilde

Amazing time in South Africa

I really enjoyed my time volunteering for SAVE foundation. It was a blast working with the adorable kids in Dunoon township. I met a lot of nice people, and got to see a lot of Cape Town. The place we lived at was really nice located, close to the mall and public transport. The staff at SAVE was really kind and helpful. I will definitely come back!!!!!I highly recommend volunteering for SAVE foundation, it was a life long experience.

Salome
France

My feeling

This journey awsome thanks to the kids thanks to Gail thanks to the support . It was unique and it has given me desire to do voluntary again maybe in an other country but with save if possible. So thanks for this incredible experience and for this "enrichissement personnel ". Kids were the kindness' everyone was listening to us and builting again well removing the school make us believe we can always do better and improve ourselves in every situation.

More volunturing

Kieran
8uk
Manchester Metropolitan University

Excellent

An amazing opportunity to work with the fantastic people of SAVE and the amazing people of the townships. I've been twice and looking to again in the next 12 months. I assure you will live the experience and make life long friends.
Working with Gail and the rest of the team Nikki and the kids with the variety of programmes available.
Our plan is to return again in the next 12 months to work with the kids again.
Originally volunteered 2015 and 2017

Jess

Incredible Experience Part 2

In 2016, I volunteered with SAVE as a little 16 year old. I loved the Educare Project at Sunshine School, my fellow volunteers, and the staff at SAVE so much that I came back this year! This project is for everybody and anybody who is willing to dedicate their time for the benefit of others, no matter of age. I was doubtful about having a better experience this year, but miraculously I did. I now feel as though Cape Town is a second home and the people I have met are a second family. Outside of project, I have made friends from all over the world and gone on adventures all over Cape Town! Project itself, however, is by far the most rewarding and enlightening experience I have ever had. While you spend countless hours teaching and assisting the students, they spend just as much time teaching you about yourself. The students are eager to learn and share laughs with you, all while claiming a piece of your heart. I returned to Cape Town to continue and further the impact in which SAVE makes daily on the lives of many underprivileged children. By far, volunteering with SAVE here has been the most incredibly rewarding, fulfilling, and fun experience of my life. SAVE does an amazing job of ensuring that we all feel safe, comfortable, and have a good time during our time in Cape Town.

Sjeel

Best 2 months of my life!

I loved my time in South Africa, Cape-Town. I was part of the surf project, loved working on the preschool in the morning and spend some time with the older kids at swim, skate or surf in the afternoon. The best thing about this project is that the kids are so happy with so little. This project really shows that volunteering work can make a big difference. Besides the "work" i met so many great people from all over the world, some of them became friends for life. The housing was perfect, in a nice and safe neighborhood. Would love to come back sometime.

Molli

Love this program!

I really enjoyed working at Hartees Wildlife Project! One of the things I loved was that we got the chance to work with different animals at several different locations. The monkeys were the best because they would try to jump on our shoulders when were were doing feeding! The leaders were great because if we wanted a tour they would arrange it for us. The area is fairly quiet, so expect to not mingle with locals much. But the volunteers are from all over the world so it makes for a great social experience!

more outings as a group because they're so much fun

Caitlin
Allegheny College

Safety Concerns with SAVE

I participated in a SAVE volunteer program and unfortunately ended up leaving early. I did not feel welcomed, respected, or safe while working with SAVE. I was placed in a room without a lock for my first night. My program fee included three meals a day but my house did not have a refrigerator to store food, and there was no food left at the other houses where they told me to eat. There was poor communication between staff and volunteers which left me feeling confused about the work we were doing and uneasy about the program.
I am not necessarily trying to discourage anyone from working with SAVE because I am sure they are doing good work and making an impact in the townships; I just want to make others aware of my experience so they will be prepared and know what to expect.

This program would benefit from a more organized, clear orientation; better communication between staff and volunteers; a clearer program description; and greater concern for your volunteers.

Jessika
Sweden

Volonteering with SAVE

This was my first long travel alone. I have learned more about my self during this travel, like how I handle social situations etc. My favorite memory with the kids was that one girl wondered Where I have been when I haven't seen her for 2 weeks. Also that during holidayclub when we where playing soccer, one of the kids started to call me "Messi". And a couple of weeks later that was my name for this kid. My favorite memory is also that you become so tight with the people you hang out with, you become like a family. One tips is to ask as much as possible about the projekt when you get there, also ask questions about how the people live etc, Because you learn much from it. This travel gave me perspective, to see another angle of live and What people sees as important. It have given me things to think about.

You can start with to have a more structured welcome, to give more information etc. You can also have activites for the new ones, more socials, so they feel welcomed. You should also plan how many volonteers you can take, considering transport etc. Always Give the intruduction, even when you are at holiday club, cause it can feel like you be frowned into the project. More communication between staff and volunteers would also be nice, so that everybody knows what's going on.

Minouka
Sankt-Vith, Liege, Belgium

A lot of love and a forever lasting impact

When I first entered Wings of Hope, the preschool I was working at I would have never thought that the children would make my heart grow so much. Although, finding ways to teach the children, keeping them quiet and learning about a completely different culture were challenges I was facing at the beginning, I soon fell in love with their ability to make you smile just by being themselves. I was very surprised about how willing the children are to learn and how fast they do so. If you like children, teaching and experiencing something different and new, this is a place you will enjoy. I do, however recommend that you stay at least one month, as this will allow you to get to know the children best, learn more about their routine and personalities and for you to really settle down. Nevertheless, besides the work, you will meet amazing people from all over the world with whom you get to enjoy everything that Cape Town has to offer.

More communication. At times it has been unclear to me what was going on, what was expected from me, especially because I did not have much teaching experience beforehand.

Emilie
Vejle

Unique experience!

Working with kids that live under the most unimaginable circumstances have a way of opening up your eyes to what truly matters. I work on a school back in Denmark where my students have every opportunity in the world to succeed and be happy. Still I've never been met with such gratitude like I did at Zusakhe, the kids there had nothing yet they smiled at the world like they had everything. Materialism means nothing to them compared to love and affection.
A story i would like to share is about a very special little girl named Inam. She has the biggest heart I've ever met. I can't give an example of a special big gesture she did but I can honestly say I've never before met a kid that cared so much for the other kids. Every time we went to the bathroom she would let the other kids come first. She would always share her lunch snack with the entire class and whenever someone was cold she would offer her hoodie.
I really miss this girl. She was very quiet and still if she was missing for just one day, it affected the entire class.

I think everyone working for the program is doing a great job! Continue the hard work you're doing. It's very special and important.

Alina
Darmstadt

Step by Step Progress

I was able to teach children in the age from five to six. When I came into the class I didn't knew what to expect. I mean they told us before that they might me underdeveloped but it's still something different to actually experience what they know and where they can improve.
In my time in Wings of Hope Educare, DuNoon we worked on the Alphabet, counting skills but I also started rituals in class like singing a morning song and brushing the theeth after Snack time.
So everyone has the possibility to Change something in the daily lifes of the children.
If it's just a little Thing for you it might be one of the changes that Change a Kids life so they will be able to finish High School in a few years.

Hanna
Kuusankoski

Overall the experience

It's way too hard to tell just one story, so just basicly the whole experince in SA was just amazing. I'm amazed how I felt so many feelings just in couple of weeks, just because of that I wosh I could've stayed longer! I just fell in love with the kids in Sunshine, they gave me so much. I think I've seen quite a lot in my job as in Fostercare in Finland, but I learnt so much from new coulture and so heartwarming thoughts from new people.
Things worked out well with Save, Saltycrax and everything was planned well and went well. The staff was helpful and made us feel welcomed. We had good times with other volunteers and I think I made some friends for lifetime!

Mia

SAVE VOLUNTEERING

Save is an organization that works with the heart. They work really for the kids to get it as good as possible, and if something resists, there is not much doubt that it will work out anyhow. Working for Save offers so much for the volunteers, one sees how much the staff work and will therefore help as much as you can by yourself. Save has helped so many children, and it's so nice to see that they actually make a change in their lives. There should have been many more organizations like Save, then the world would be a better place to live.

Marion
Norway

My time with SAVE volunteering was amazing. The SAVE program deserves a lot of credit for their work, and especially for making all of us feeling included as volunteers. My project (Sunshine) has given me a lot of inspiration and overall it is a incredible good project. I enjoyed playing with the children everyday and watching them develop and grow in confidence and in English. I really miss seeing them every morning and singing lots of songs with them.

I felt really included and made lots of new friends from all around the world. It was fun to connect with them at dinner about stories of the children. The children were so cool. It was fun to be with the small children in the mornings and teach them english through play and crafts and then to be with the older children in the afternoons learning to surf and skate (sometimes the children taught me).

Over all an amazing experience - I would love to go back.

At my project the structure of a day could sometimes be better. But overall, an amazing program in total.

Essi
I'm in Naantali, Finland

Amazing experiment

It's so amazing how happy the kids are. The best thing was in the mornings when kids saw we were coming and they run to the gate and yell "teacher, teacher, teacher..." And the day when we put music on speaker and they love it so much! I will never forget those moments!

Capetown is also very beautiful city, i would recommend it everyone! And Saltycrax and Save people are so amazing and friendly! Everyone should go there and explore this amazing project with amazing people!

I think that kids needs more space in classroom. More directions and examples what to do with kids in classroom

Maiken
Aarhus, Denmark

A change in perspective

Being a volunteer at SAVE in Cape Town was an amazing experince that has changed my perspective regarding my future. When I am done with my travels I was suppose to study English and be a teacher in my home country Denmark and there is nothing worng with that! But now I know that I want to help not just educate kids but teachers too. Being at SAVE and voulenteering in a township and teaching the kids made me evenmore aware of the need for education in all aspectecs of an educational system.
I was only there for 2 weeks but SAVE gave me both a great volunteer and social experience. Staying at Saltycrax made the whole experience that much better and I will recomend it to anyone who is thinking about voulenteering in South Africa!

My project could have been a bit more structured but I felt like the leaders did what they could under the circumstances

Adva
Israel

Life Changing Experience

This was my first time ever doing anything like that, and I didn't expect it to be this incredible. Getting to know these kids was such a privilege; You always see pictures and hear things over the news about the poverty in those areas, but you never really grasp things until you see them with your own eyes. Moreover, you could never even begin to understand the amount of love these kids that live there have to give. These kids, who live in such underprivileged conditions, are the most inspiring people I've ever met. They don't care where you're from, who/what you are, they're gonna run hugging you the minute they see you. I'm never going to forget any of those special, unconditionally loving kids and I hope to see them again soon.
It's been such an overwhelming and humbling experience for me, and it wouldn't have been the same without the amazing people who stand behind this incredible organization. They're always available and are always there to listen to whatever it is you wish to share with them - they make it their goal to grand each and every volunteer the best experience they can get. They make sure the minute you get there that you think of them as family rather than just people you work for. They'll even have a drink (or probably a lot more) with you!
I've met so many incredible people from all around the world - both staff members and fellow volunteers - that have made this experience truly unforgettable. We have gone through so much together, and these are the type of true friendships that distance can't and won't break. We'll always be a part of each other's incredible stories.
Africa is a beautiful place to explore, and I would highly recommend turning your travel experience into one that will impact not only your own life, but many others', and volunteering with SAVE will be the way to do that.

Nina
Oslo

My program was surf and adventure, and I worked at Babes Creche.

I had 7 amazing weeks with SAVE in Cape Town. All the lovely people i met along my way, including the staff, the other volunteers and the kids we worked with, all made my trip the very best.

My favorite part about the project was seeing how much SAVE helps the children and the community. And getting to know the kinds, and their stories. And seeing that despite horrible experiences in some of the childrens past or present, they were able to smile, laugh and dance. I feel that I learned so much about myself during the project. And I would like to come back one day.

If I could wish for something to be changed for future volunteers I would like us to have a little bit more influence on the activities at Babes. We were mostly just the teachers helpers. We spent a lot of time inside with the kids, and we strictly followed the Creches´ schedule. I would have liked us to do more freeplay outside, so we could bond better with the children. The principal at Babes were not very open for cooperation with the volunteers.

I would also wish for us to get a little bit more information before the project started, as well as during the project. I feel that I could have been a little bit more prepared for the settings and activities with the kids, if the situation was not that unclear.

Hope
Baltimore, Maryland
James Madison University

Unforgettable Experience

Volunteering with SAVE was an experience of a lifetime. Between the staff, volunteers and children at the sites the memories I made were unforgettable. All of the staff were welcoming and always helping to book adventures. Cape Town is beautiful and full of site seeing.

Working with the children at the creche everyday was more than rewarding. The children were so full of love and laughter it was hard to not fall in love with each and every one of them.

On my last day in Cape Town, I returned to the creche to deliver winter jackets, boots, socks and hats that the staff and volunteers had supplied for the children. The children and their mothers were so excited and happy to have a new set of winter clothes for the harsh cold months that were approaching. I will never forget the smiles and laughter of that day.

DO IT!

Sanne
Wijchen, the Netherlands

Step by step

I've been involved with SAVE since 2012 and keep coming back. I've seen the impact over years and it's amazing to be part of it. My favourite experience is of a blind girl with a mental disability. When we were there the first time she was just sitting in her wheelchair but it was on breaks. We learned her to use her wheelchair and she could ride on the playground. The next time we started to learn her to stand up and now every chance she gets she is standing near the bed. All by herself! Now it's about strenghtening her legs so she can learn to walk. That's what volunteering is about; making a difference, step by step!

A better schoolbuilding and more volunteers that have skills in working with disabled children.

Kim
New York, NY
Kingston University

The real South African Volunteer Experience

Volunteering isn’t new to me. I’ve taught kids English in Peru, built schools, coached a disabled children's soccer team, and trained veteran service dogs in the States. So working with adults on a business skills development project in Cape Town for five weeks seemed like a great next feat. Well three months later, the only thing that got me to leave South Africa was the expiration date on my visa. Just like several of my fellow volunteers, I was hooked.

The reason is simple, SAVE is so much more than a South African Volunteer Experience.

Every individual arrives at a volunteer programme with entirely unique attitudes and expectations, not to mention diverse backgrounds, cultures, opinions and pasts. And so what you gain is far beyond just the inevitable perspective shift and humbling awareness you get from living and working in an impoverished area. It's about learning to live with these people from all over the world, learning to cook with them, converse with them, supporting those who are vulnerable, sharing your views and in turn, being accepting of theirs, all while making a tangible difference in peoples' lives together.

Every morning we got up for breakfast together, and when I say ‘together’, I mean the 30+ volunteers from all programmes, project leaders, staff, managers and even local kids—everyone around the table just enjoying each other’s company, laughing, and getting ready for another day of challenging yet incredibly rewarding work. After breakfast we all went to our respective projects; I worked on building a web site for the locals to sell their authentic handmade products on, while my friends set out to teach at the township preschool, or work with the kids in the local disabled educare centre, while others headed to the beach to give some surf lessons. At the end of the day we would come back together to relax by the pool and share stories from the day, or those who still had some energy would head into the city, hike Lion's Head or Table Mountain. SAVE fosters an environment with the perfect combination of 'work hard, play hard' while simultaneously emulating and instilling in every team member the fact that we all have a common core mission and ultimate purpose for being there: to make a difference. So quite simply, SAVE is so much more than a volunteer experience because it's also a family.

In addition to being a part of this family, we got to see and experience the beautiful country of South Africa. We were always encouraged to spend our weekends exploring, whether it be on a two day safari with the world’s highest bungee jump, a wine tour through the Western Cape’s beautiful vineyards, or a surf outing to Muisenberg. It's this holistic aspect to the experience that makes it great--and any person from any age group on any project they choose, is bound to return home with lifelong friends, feeling more confident, less stressed, well-traveled, truly purposeful, and sharply aware of the world we live in.

Line
Hvidovre, Denmark

Volunteering in South Africa

Hey my Name is Line and I have been working with children from a settlement not far from Cape Town for 2 months now, as their teacher.
These kids that I have had the pleasure of getting to know, have not had an easy start in life. Save Volunteering wants to change that buy giving them the opportunity to get a break from home, and an education, so that they can think have a better life thank the one they would otherwise be destined for.
Getting to know these children has been so much fun!! They are happy and want to be around you. They want to play with you but also Learn from you. They are amazing, all of them....
If you don't want to be a teacher all day,Save has a variety of programs that offer you alternate activities, like surfing and skateboarding, to do in the afternoon after project.
Save is a good choice if you want to be a volunteer! Hard work doing the day and being social with the others volunteer from around the work doing the evenings.

We don't always get picked up on time in the morgnings and the afternoons. I would like a more regular timing about when the bus would be around.

John
Truckee, CA
University of Wisconsin- Madison

Too Hard to Go Home

My 6 week contract quickly turned into 6 months in South Africa, including extending my stay with SAVE by 2.5 months. The SAVE team really creates a family with volunteers and makes you feel a part of something bigger. This was easily the most fun 6 months of my life, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Upon return, I even redirected my career path career path to be more in line with my experiences in South Africa. It was a truly magical time, and I have lifelong friends and memories to show for it.

Johanna
Germany

Best 5 months

I was very excited when I was coming here and after my trip I can say that it was the best 5 months that I ever had.
The program was really cool, the kids had always a lot of fun and the staff was also nice and friendly.
It was a good experience for me to learn something about myself and what I want to do after my study.
I met so many new people and I'm already miss them all.
Thank you SAVE for these 5 months!

The communication between the volunteers and the staff wasn't always so good. That would I change.

Kieran & Jo
Manchester, UK
University of Salford

The absolute BEST experience

In December 2014 my husband and I joined the SAVE Team in Cape Town and it is without doubt the best decision we could have made.

We worked at both the Babes Creche in the Du Noon Township and at the Sunshine Educare School in the Skandaal Settlement in Cape Town, both built by the tremendous SAVE Organization.

During our time there I was proud to play a role in redecorating the Creche ahead of the new term, building a new Toilet Block, Putting up fences, working on the Vegetable Garden, the Adventure Surf Club (getting taught to Surf was an amazing bonus!) and most precious of all spending time with the fantastic children who live there and who will be a constant inspiration to me of how we can be happy even through the toughest of circumstances.

The whole experience of volunteering with SAVE was great, the staff are so passionate about what they do and go above and beyond to improve the lives of the communities they are working with, and they take such good care of their Volunteers, the accomodations great, the foods great and the social life - wow, I think i'm still a little bit hungover :)

We tell anyone thinking about volunteering that SAVE is the best choice, spending time there will change you forever in the best possible way and you will be sure to make friends for life.

Amy
London
Newcastle University

First time I had ever done something like this, and I loved it so much, I kept extending. My project was settlement and from the first day I enjoyed every second of it, from the teaching and seeing the children actually learning what you taught them, to making them a schedule and making a gold star reward chart, which when they received a gold star you saw their little face light up. I liked how I was able to get so involved in the school, and little things I introduced to the school with hopefully stay there, like when they leave the class, they have to say 'thank you teacher' before leaving. Also how we did work on the school after the children had gone for nap time. Volunteering at Sunshine has changed me, which I can only thank everyone at SAVE for and I will have to come to back, as I need to see those children again, as I felt as I was there for so long, that I built up proper bonds with the children.The staff were approachable and most of them made me feel like the volunteers and staff were on the same level.

The only way I think this program could be improved is that volunteers should have to be there for a minimum of a month. As it must be hard for the children to keep seeing new volunteers and also means they start misbehaving when they see a new volunteer because they will think they will be able to get away with it. They need more structure in their life.

Klara
Iceland

Best decision of my life!

Volunteering with SAVE is without a doubt the best decision I've made in my life. I have already gone back and I plan on going again and again, that's how great it is.
The first time I stayed for two months and then I went straight home to make more money to go back and see my babies at Skandaal camp. And after 9 months I found my self back in South Africa and their are no words to describe the feeling I felt my first day back, seeing all the kids again and see how they have grown. Lithemba was more involved in the classes and not as shy, Alulo looked healthier and happier, Thumelo and Pinky got some new dance moves, Asanda was eating much more, Olona had learned a lot and China as well, Trevano had learned to play with the kids and was much more active during the classes, always wanting to sing about the tiger and Santei hadn't changed a bit. I can go on and on. These kids really changed my life and I love the all. Each day I miss them more and more. I can´t wait to book my third time.
Cape Town feels like home to me, the SAVE staff is amazing and the environment is extremely beautiful.

I have been twice to the same project with 9 months apart. I loved seeing have much progress the kids had made and all the improvements on the school housing, the new toilets and the new jungle gym. There is nothing bad to say about that. But I was hoping for a little more improvement on the kids learning. I think it needs to be more clear what former volunteers have taught the kids and what needs more focusing on.

Fas
Boston, MA
University of Greenwich

Unforgettable

I've been lucky enough to travel my entire life, and interact with many cultures. However, this is my first time doing any sort of volunteer work. I thoroughly researched before as to what organization to volunteer with, and I could not be happier with my decision volunteering with SAVE.

The staff at SAVE made everything easy and were welcoming from start to finish. Everyone who you meet at the end of the experience becomes family. By doing volunteer work and exploring one of the most beautiful places in the world, you end up creating a lifetime full of memories in a short period of time.

I can't thank the people at SAVE enough for the experience. The enthusiasm,care, and effort they put in showed how incredibly important doing volunteer work is.

This is what travels all about, the people you meet along the way and how they and everything else you see and do changes you.

SAVE Foundation is a registered non-profit organization (NPO) that assists communities in Africa. We are NOT a booking agent, all of our community projects are run and funded by our local NPO/ Foundations on the ground. Our work involves setting up and facilitating sustainable community