The Himalayan region of Nepal is well-known for its panorama of world's highest mountains, the unique culture of local people and also the rugged beauty of the valleys that lie below the mountains. The Everest region, which lies in the north-eastern part of Nepal, consistently ranks among the top 10 travel destinations in the world and is a paradise for nature lovers. Here, you can find the magnificent tumble of mighty snow summits, verdant mountains blossoming with rhododendrons, isolated villages and communities, and mountain top monasteries.
With Global Crossroad's new Himalayan Volunteer Program, you can now volunteer in the Everest region of Nepal and enjoy spectacular sceneries and learn about local Sherpa people and their community. We invite you to join the program and gain unique volunteer experience in the land of Himalayas.
- Join thousands of volunteers on affordable programs helping to change the world one family at a time
- Guaranteed lowest program fees in the US – starting at $350 per week.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you and get a life changing experience.
- Your fees directly benefit the volunteer project – there are no middlemen
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted