View Other Details
Trusted by 124,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the world's most popular volunteer programs in Nepal and 50+ other destinations around the world. Choose from 10 meaningful projects based in and around Kathmandu, Chitwan, Chitlang and Pokhara.
Our programs in Nepal span 1 to 12 weeks, and when you’re not giving back to the local community, you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in Nepalese culture and join IVHQ’s tour add-ons, including the famous Everest Base Camp Trek and Hatha Yoga Retreat.
Your fully-hosted experience includes airport pick-up, orientation, homestay accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. IVHQ offers a multi-layered support network, so even before you depart, you’ll receive outstanding service from your IVHQ Program Manager and gain exclusive access to volunteer training and preparation tools.
Ready to make a difference? Join our community of 124,000+ travelers who’ve spent over 7 million hours giving back.
- IVHQ’s Nepal programs are available year-round, starting the first and third Monday of every month
- Highly affordable program fees starting from $250 for a week - IVHQ provides the most affordable and top-rated programs
- Incredible travel and tour add-ons, including the famous Everest Base Camp Trek and Hatha Yoga Retreat
- Support impact-driven volunteer projects run by locals within your host community
- Flexible booking and free changes so you can register with confidence
Based in either Kathmandu or Pokhara, you'll be based in a childcare center helping with early stages of education and entertainment, fostering an appetite for learning and fun in local children.
Help with construction and maintenance around educational facilities across Nepal. This is well suited to fit an eager volunteer who enjoys physical, hands-on work.
Assist education centers for women who did not complete high school qualifications, but want another chance. Volunteers focus on teaching English, which boosts job prospects and helps with cultural understanding.
Provide valued input as a fluent English speaker in lessons in both public and private schools across Nepal.