Trusted by 90,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the most popular volunteer programs in Nepal and 40+ other destinations around the world.
You can choose from 7 volunteer project options in Nepal and give back for periods ranging from 1 week to 12 weeks. Your Program Fee includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in dedicated local homestays with other like-minded, impact-focused travelers from around the world.
IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers every year, so before you even depart for Nepal, you’ll receive outstanding personalized service from your expert Volunteer Program Manager and exclusive access to superior pre-departure volunteer training.
With IVHQ, you can expect to establish real connections within the local community while supporting projects that make a genuine difference.
Current IVHQ Volunteer Programs in Nepal:
- Teaching English
- Construction and Renovation
- Childcare in Kathmandu or Pokhara
- Medical Elective: where volunteers gain valuable experience and insight into the Nepali healthcare system in urban clinics.
- Remote Health Post Work: where volunteers work at rural healthcare clinics and provide support to local communities.
- IVHQ’s Nepal program is available year-round, starting on the first and third Monday of every month
- Highly affordable program fees starting from $250 - IVHQ provides the most affordable and top-rated programs
- You’ll be joining between 30 and 60 other IVHQ volunteers who start in Nepal each month
- You’ll be traveling with IVHQ, the volunteer travel experts, and joining a network of 90,000+ volunteers. Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart - we are the world’s safest organization
- Your efforts will have a positive impact because our programs are community-driven with a focus on supporting long-term local needs