World Endeavors offers exciting programs that allow participants to experience Nepal while contributing to the community in a meaningful way. Volunteers can choose from a variety of immersive, unique and rewarding community engagement projects like Dental, Medical and Physical Therapy programs, Monastery Teaching, and Women's Empowerment!
Namaste and welcome to Nepal, a country of high Himalayan Mountains, artistic monuments, exotic wildlife, and diverse cultures. Although Nepal is small, it has the greatest latitudinal variation of any country. The land rises from the southern plains of the Terai, barely above sea level, to the top of the Mt. Everest, the highest peak on Earth, in a distance of less than 130 miles.
Most volunteer projects are available in Kathmandu, the capital and largest city in Nepal. Even from the bustling city center - filled with historic temples and carved statues - emerge views of the snow-capped peaks of the majestic Himalayas.
- Immerse yourself in a new culture, while sharing your time and talents in a program that combines volunteering and community engagement.
- Make new friends with people from all over the world and broaden your international network.
- Choose from a range of projects in fields like community development, healthcare (dental, medical or physical therapy), special education, sustainable agriculture, teaching, wildlife conservation, and women's development.
- Explore the plentiful temples, soaring mountains and ancestral traditions of this multicultural nation.
- Marvel at 8 of the 10 highest peaks in the world, and chase the legend of the Yeti - the Abominable Snowman!