PMGY offers 2-week to 6-month volunteering opportunities in Chitwan, Pokhara and Kathmandu. Volunteers get involved in a wide-range of project work including childcare, English teaching and working with Buddhist monks at a monastery.
Our programs in Nepal run throughout the year. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Contribute your time and affection in making a difference to the lives of neglected children in this visually arresting, off the beaten track destination.
Make a positive impact during your time in this gorgeous country. Teaching enables young people to have a much better future through education.
Make a positive impact during your time in this gorgeous, diverse country. Teaching English enables young people to have a much better future through education.
This epic adventure includes 28 days exploring colorful Kathmandu, trekking the Himalayas, bicycle tours in Chitwan and volunteering in Pokhara. Phew!