COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Plan My Gap Year has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
PMGY offers 2-week to 6-month volunteering opportunities in Chitwan, Pokhara and Kathmandu. Volunteers get involved in a wide-range of project work including childcare, English teaching and working with Buddhist monks at a monastery.
Our programs in Nepal run throughout the year. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Contribute your time and affection in making a difference to the lives of neglected children in this visually arresting, off the beaten track destination.
Make a positive impact during your time in this gorgeous country. Teaching enables young people to have a much better future through education.
Make a positive impact during your time in this gorgeous, diverse country. Teaching English enables young people to have a much better future through education.
This epic adventure includes 28 days exploring colorful Kathmandu, trekking the Himalayas, bicycle tours in Chitwan and volunteering in Pokhara. Phew!